Chapter 11

*Satvi Pov*

I sat on the couch and waited for a few minutes to get my dessert cool down a little. I am feeling more than excited for this running away.

Nonetheless, I should be careful near him and use a poker face, which will not make him know anything about the success plan I have under my sleeve.

I leaned back and started to close my eyes to dream about the freedom from this prison. I was nearly jumping off that window, but felt someone pulling me back with pretty harsh words, and that is none other than Mr.Choksi.

"Get up!" I felt the shaking and I opened my eyes to see him, in reality, with an irritation on his face.

"Why do I always sleep and then had to suffer your brutal wake-up call nearly every day?" I asked him with equal irritation or maybe more.

"That's what I am also thinking. You are hell bend to ruin my mood." he said, and I stared at him in complete shock.

"Seriously? Just stop your childish complaints." I said, getting up and walked towards the kitchen.

We had dinner calmly and thank god that he didn't say any other stupid remark towards me. After the dinner, I calmly took the dessert into a bowl and started eating it, enjoying every bit of it.

"Why did you prepare it today?" He suddenly asked frowning.

Damn! Why does he need to get involved in what I do and what I don't? I wish he will leave me alone, not even talking like a single word by which he can deprive me from any normal living by talking with others.

"I was craving for it." I replied shrugging.

"But why?" he asked again.

"Because I am pregnant." I replied and for a few seconds he really looked shocked at my words.

"Look at your face." I said, laughing not missing this awesome chance.

"Oh! So you want to become pregnant with such passion that you are already imagining that you are? Well, I can help you with that." he said, gritting his teeth making me do a few things.

One is to put a stop to my laugh abruptly. Two are to gulp in fear of hearing his words and watching his irritated face. While three are to get up from the chair as fast as I can and start to run towards our room before he can catch me.

"You need not to do that favor for me by the way." I shouted, but didn't stop my running.

I was finally going to make the last step, but suddenly my foot slipped while doing that, making me fall back as I felt my hands moving away from the rail.

I shrieked and waited for the effect, but immediately felt arms around me making me stand again on my feet.

"Are you fine?" I heard a whisper in my ear.

"Y...yeah!" I whispered choking on my breath and started crying fisting his shirt pressing my face more into his chest.

"Ok then." He said immediately moving me away even when I didn't loosen my hold on his shirt.

"Sit down." he ordered after pulling me towards our room and made me sit on the bed.

"You can't be that careless and put yourself in danger like this every time." He said in a very irritated tone.

I didn't reply but just sat there still in fear thinking about what just happened and what just didn't happen because of which I am still in one piece right now.

"Next time there won't be anyone to save you from such incidents." he continued, his lecture and I took a small shaky breath before looking up to stare at his face.