Chapter 21

*Satvi Pov*

"What are you doing?" I heard a question coming from behind me.

"Playing cricket!" I replied without turning around and continued to play.

"Really?" he asked in a sarcastic tone and then sat in the chair which is directly in front of me and a table is dividing us.

"Yes! Want to play?" I asked him showing my mini bat and ball I made with flour in the evening.

"Have you lost your mind?" he asked, shaking his head.

"That is your profession and sorry to say, but I feel that profession very boring, so I never showed any interest." I replied smiling sweetly and placed the wickets properly.

"Will you play or not?" I added playing with the ball in my hand.

"No! I don't have time to waste on these kind of things." He said and started getting up.

"Why? Are you scared?" I asked him smirking hearing which he sat down.

"Scared? I am best in cricket. Are you?" He asked arrogantly.

"No! But I at least have dare to play and also have dare to lose. Do you have that... Dare?" I asked him back mockingly.

"Bring it on!" he replied removing the coat and opened the buttons of the shirt near hands.

"Catch!" I said, throwing the ball towards him.

"It is so small." He said and I can see that it is small even more in his hands.

"Tomorrow bring tons of flour and then I will be able to make a big ball just for you." I said, rolling my eyes and carefully held the small bat in my hands.

"Game on!" I said and waited for him to throw the ball.

After half an hour, I stood up and shouted "And the winner is Mrs.Satvi Choksi."

"And the sore loser is Mr.Rohan Choksi." I added smirking at him.

"You cheated!" he said, accusing me.

"Like I said such a sore loser." I said, waving my hand boringly.

"How can you win when I am the best at this?" he asked getting up.

"Exactly! You were the best so you need perfect ground, perfect ball and bat. But for me, anything was ok. So I won and you lost and I deserve a treat." I replied walking inside the kitchen.

"What do you want as a treat?" he suddenly asked when I put my hands on the ice cream box.

I looked up from the refrigerator to see him standing there with his hands in the pockets. I actually thought a treat as eating some ice cream, but here he is asking what I need.

"Movie!" I replied, not wanting to is this golden opportunity.

"I figured." He said sighing and took out his mobile before typing something.

"What did you figure?" I asked him frowning.

"That you would want to do something outside." He replied not looking up but continued to type.

"Duh! I would take the offer even it is for five seconds of the outside world." I said shaking my head.

"Go and get ready. I got the tickets." He said looking up and walked outside the kitchen.

I shrieked before running towards our room and started getting ready. When I covered my head, he entered the room and turned me around.

I looked at him confused, but he calmly put some necklace around my neck. When he removed his hands, I saw that it is black beads necklace.