Chapter 41

*Satvi Pov*

"What... what do you mean?" I asked him stuttering hoping that this is some kind of joke.

"What I mean is that, I have your husband at the end of my gun point. If you want to save him then be at your home soon releasing the people you just got arrested." He replied in a simple tone.

"Don't come here!" I heard a shout from the background which belongs to Rohan making me cover my mouth in relief that at present he is alive.

"Why are you doing this? I mean you want to harm me right then why now change of plan?" I asked him, and Shankar tapped my shoulder mumbling 'Who are you talking to?'

"Well, you just got my Mom and my fiancé arrested so I am changing my target." He replied in a sarcastic tone.

"So, be here soon after you get both released. And don't do any stupid thing because I have my man in that group of people who are there to arrest them." He added before hanging up.

"I didn't get a single word. Now tell me who is it and what are you saying." Shankar asked and I just stared at the mobile.

"Apparently, my husband is in hostage in our own home because of his brother, and that girl is actually his fiancé. He wants me to be there after getting you to release both and by the way, there is a guy on this team of yours." I replied in one breath, and we both turned around to see no one seem to be giving away any doubt.

"Stop!" Shankar shouted at them, and they all stopped moving.

"I will get these two released, and we will get going. Don't worry! Nothing will happen to my friend." He said in a low tone.

"I don't think that will do any good. That psycho will kill both of us." I said shaking my head.

"If he is going to kill my husband to give me pain, then I can do the same for him and that too in a double way." I said, raising my voice after a few minutes and before Shankar could react to my words. I took the revolver from his hands.

I pointed at Suresh's Mom and mumbled "Game is over!"

Hearing which everyone started running towards me to stop me except three people. In those two are the culprits while the other one is busy typing something on the phone.

I immediately moved the gun towards him and shouted "Drop the phone!" which he immediately did.

"He is a normal constable." Shankar whispered to me.

"Really? Go and check the number or message, whatever he typed on that phone." I said pushing him towards the constable.

"It is a number, but I don't know it." Shankar said frowning at the phone.

"Dial it!" I said to him and then glanced at the guy saying, "And you need to say to him that both are getting released."

"Otherwise! This will fire, and I don't mind doing it as it will save my husband." I added, and he nodded gulping.

The phone rang and then the call got lifted by none other than Suresh. He immediately asked, "Are they releasing them?"

"Yes Sir! They just did and the formalities are going on." He replied.

"Ok! Call me when they start to come here." Saying that Suresh hung up.

"So, take the just a normal constable into locking. While I go to deal with that guy." I mumbled to Shankar before turning away.

"Wait! You can't go there alone. Rohan will have my head if something happens to you." Shankar said running towards me.

"I will keep an eye on him." We heard a sound and turned to see the guy whom I bribed for the file on the accident.