Chapter 6

*Satvi Pov*

"What are you doing here?" I shouted at him and immediately looked around to see that my voice attracted few stares towards us.

I smiled at them awkwardly, hoping they will just ignore my shout, and they did as there are not many passengers around us.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him again in a whisper.

"Is this bag enough for your getaway?" he asked back, gesturing at the bag on which he has a grip.

"Yes!" I replied and tried to pull it away from his hold.

"Why are you running away?" he asked calmly.

"Are you serious? You are asking as if you don't know." I replied, rolling my eyes, and he stared at me like he really doesn't know.

"A psycho guy wishes to marry me. Oh! You are that guy so you must already know the answer to your question." I said sarcastically.

"Let's go!" he said, getting up while pulling my bag away from me completely.

What I don't understand is how did I not feel him sitting beside me all this time? I thought, shaking my head and tried to take back my bag.

"I don't want to marry you mister. How many times should I say that to you?" I asked him all the while fighting for my bag with him.

"And how many times should I say that I will not let you go?" he asked back, holding my wrist and started walking towards the entrance.

"Leave my hand right now. I will shout." I threatened him.

"Go ahead!" he said like he doesn't care.

"I am not bluffing." I said again and opened my mouth to shout.

"Like I said you can go on. When all the people will question me, I will call your dad here. I want to see how he will bear to see the buzz that will get created here in public." He said, and my eyes widened.

"And, then we cannot forget the news reporters that can be called here. With that, there will be a picture of us and we can predict the headlines." He added making me close my eyes tightly.

"So, go ahead and shout." He concluded still dragging me outside the bus station, and I opened my eyes to see some car near the entrance.

He unlocked the back door and gestured for me to sit inside, and I did calmly. He followed and immediately pulled out his mobile and started talking god knows what as I concentrated to draw up a new plan.

"Congratulations!" he suddenly said, making me frown.

"For what?" I asked him confused.

"We can get married in just a few hours, so I am greeting you." He replied and this time I had to shake my head a few times to actually think that he said those words.

"But you said there is three days time right? To this day, there will be still two days. So, what are you saying?" I asked him, hoping that I actually misheard him.

"I never thought that you would run away like this, so I decided not to give you any more time. I pulled a few more strings here, and we are getting married in a few hours at my house." He replied.

"No!" I screamed and tried to open the car door.

"You can't force me, and you can go to jail too. Anything done by coercion is void." I said, staring at him.

"Right! So you don't care about business and the house like your family. But what about the future of your sister?" he asked staring back.

"What about her?" I asked him confused.