Chapter 31

####PAST WHICH SATVI ACTUALLY FORGOT AFTER THE INCIDENT THAT HAPPENED BECAUSE OF WHICH SHE WAS IN COMA FOR ONE MONTH####   

*Satvi Pov*

"Don't worry, Dad! We both will help with everything." Vani and I assured him like we did for the past one week.

"You know we should take some vacation after today's marriage." Vani mumbled when we started walking towards the stage to see the arrangements.

"Tell me about it. How about we both go to some beach?" I asked turning towards her.

"Di! You are still mad about oceans?" She asked, completely surprised.

"I guess I will be until I see one. I mean I am twenty one, but still didn't step out of the Lucknow." I replied sighing.

"I am going to be twenty one, but stepped out of the village only to come to your house and college." She said, and I chuckled shaking my head.

"Alert! Someone whose name we should not take is coming towards here." She whispered.

"What he is doing here when he has to actually get ready?" I asked her, and she shrugged before walking away to help her parents.

"Satvi!" he called standing beside me.

"What is it, Karthik?" I asked him checking my mobile and then stared back at him.

"I am feeling guilty." He replied, and I frowned hearing his words.

"Excuse me?" I asked him confused.

"I know I should have told you about my love to Leela near you and not hide that like that. But I really got scared thinking you will leave our friendship when you got to know about that." He explained and I just nodded.

"And... I never thought you like that." He added, and I sighed hearing his words.

"I understand and you do not have to feel guilty at all. You should go and get ready." I said, turning to walk away.

"If you really understand, then why are you not talking to me properly or anything to Leela?" he asked and his words just made me stop in my tracks.

"I will tell you what is the problem. My sister is just nineteen years old, and she is getting married at that age. At present, she should be studying and should graduate in her studies. But she has a plan to leave those studies, and you ask me what is my problem." I said poking at his chest.

"I..." he trailed off but I stopped him showing my hand.

"Well, it is just not my concern right. When she doesn't have a problem with it and her fiancé, don't have a problem with that and then even my Dad has no problem then who am I to object." I said walking away from him hearing my mobile ringing.

I lifted it and barked "Hello!"

"What happened?" I heard a worried voice, and all my anger just left me in that second.

"Nothing!" I replied in the same soft voice which I get every time I talk with him.

"Ok! If you want to talk, then I have two ears by the way." He said making me chuckle.

"I know! And those can listen only to my words." I said back sitting in a corner chair.

"Then what about my clients and mainly my assistant?" he asked, and I smiled before continuing our talks.

"So, you are really fine?" he asked which he has been asking for the time I returned Lucknow.

"Of course! Today is the wedding and then they will go to honeymoon while I am planning to go to a vacation with Vani." I replied looking for her.