Epilogue

####AFTER FIVE YEARS####

*Satvi Pov*

"Have you finished?" I heard the words which have too much excitement making me chuckle.

"Nope!" I replied, looking up to see my Sister immediately frowning hearing my answer.

"What? How much time will you take? If you forgot this is the start of the weekend." She said, sitting down in front of me.

"You should complain to your husband little Sister because I am doing his work, and my work is already finished." I said smiling at her.

"He just escaped from doing his work, but acted like he is doing us a favor taking care of the kids." She said rolling her eyes.

"Actually, he made it sound like a big favor when he got to know that Rohan will accompany him." I pointed out, and she nodded.

"I don't know why my Son got a holiday today otherwise he didn't need a babysitter, and your Son would be here beside you because of which you would work fast like every day to get him home." She said gesturing at the small space with protection around, I had gotten inside my cabin for my little boy.

"You should keep your expressions in check as my favorite nephew got confused when you gave him a disappointed look when he jumped around for getting a holiday today." I said continuing to do my work.

"I know it was wrong, but it's just that I can't bring him here otherwise as he will just show his amazing artistic side over the files here and even Dad is busy right now getting all things into control before giving the company over." She explained, and I nodded.

"And I will not give you a very common response saying he is your only nephew." She added, and I laughed before shutting down the computer.

"There you go, everything is done, and now we can leave." I said, getting up and she was outside the cabin before me.

"Aren't you upset that Dad is giving the company to Karthik. I mean I have graduated, but I did it in private and also, it would be bizarre if I get it. But you deserve it though." She said changing the radio while I just drove us.

"I don't need the company. I have a job here, and that is more than enough for me. But you guys need it for a better future, and Karthik is very hard working so I am happy he is getting it." I said smiling at her.

"I am really excited for today." She said, and I nodded at her because even I am.

"Yeah! After a long time, we are going on a date with our husbands even though we all will be together." I said stopping near the garage.

"I am more excited about the movie actually." She said making me laugh at her because even I am.

"Don't tell them though." I whispered, and we unlocked the door only to stop in our tracks.

Just then I saw a cushion hit the new television, making it move a little, and I rushed towards it and held it properly before it fell down. It is a magical device for my son to make him calm down by just switching on it and playing the cartoons.

"What the heck is going on?" I asked, turning around to see both Rohan and Karthik are covered with paints while my nephew Harsha is standing in the corner with a finger on his lips while my one-year-old Son Abhinay is trying to copy him on his wobbly legs.

I turned back to see both Rohan and Karthik gazing at the boys in complete shock, and then they turned towards us.

"Well?" Leela asked while I looked around to see the whole living room covering with paints here and there.