Chapter 4

*Satvi Pov*

I slowly got consciousness, but I don't want to open my eyes, hoping whatever happened is completely just a stupid dream. But I know that it is not as I am only getting nightmares of that stranger whenever I sleep and not some dreams.

I sighed with still closed eyes, but then heard shoutings like very clearly. I frowned and tried to hear more concentrating only to those shoutings.

"When are you going to tell her about the deal?" I heard a very cold voice making me shiver with his angry face coming into my mind.

"She just got discharged yesterday, and she woke up yesterday itself from the coma. Give her some time to rest." Then I heard Dad's pleading voice.

Pleading? Why is he pleading that monster? I thought, fuming myself. I decided to know more before letting them know that I am not asleep.

"So? I don't know what you will do, but I want her to know about the deal today. Actually, now itself when she opens her eyes and the arrangements are already in the process." That cold guy said like my Dad's pleading doesn't matter.

"Ok! We will but it would be better if you leave right now." Karthik said.

I slowly opened my eyes adjusting to the light and saw Leela sitting beside me, but is actually looking at the closed door.

"I will be in the living room." I heard that guy's voice.

"What is happening?" I asked her sitting up and rubbed my forehead.

"You are talking to me?" Leela asked shocked.

"Yeah! Why is it so shocking?" I asked her still rubbing my forehead.

"Are you not angry with me?" She asked.

"Why didn't you tell me all that time Leela?" I asked her sighing.

"I don't know! I got really scared. I know Karthik and I used to fight, but sparks were always there, but I tried to fight them as you told me you like him two years back. I saw how you shared about him near me during that one year, but at the same time he expressed his feelings to me. I was just nineteen years old and didn't think about anyone except myself." She explained calmly.

"I wanted to tell you every time, but I feared that you will cut off his friendship, and I may even lose him because he values your friendship so much, Satvi." She added.

"It is a good thing, then that I got into an accident before I could express my feelings in his party, which was the plan from the beginning. I would have got so humiliated before our friends and family." I said for the first time thanking the situation and closed my eyes.

After a few minutes, I suddenly opened them asking, "What about that CD I recorded my voice for him, which should be played when he cut the cake?"

"I... removed it." She mumbled, and I sighed in relief.

"Now tell me what does that guy want to talk to me? Why is he lingering around us?" I asked her.

"Does that mean you will not stop talking with me, right?" She asked hopefully.

"I am just upset and little angry, but I know that the time is very valuable, so I don't want to waste it by staying mad at you." I replied, smiling shocking myself, but it is understandable after knowing that one year of my life got wasted.

"Oh! Thank you, Di." She said hugging me.

"Now that's a start regarding how you should make me forget my anger on you." I said referring to her now using my name.

She smiled and then Dad entered along with Karthik with dull faces. I frowned looking at them and asked, "Now tell me what you wish to say, Dad."

"You marriage got fixed." He mumbled.

I shook my head for a few seconds and then asked, "With whom?"

"Rohan Choksi!" He replied.

"And who is he? What do you mean it got fixed? I was not asked about it right?" I asked him frowning.

"I couldn't bear your medical bills dear. So he paid all of them and as security, he took our business and also the house. Now, instead of taking that money back and also to give us back the business, he wants to marry you." He explained, looking away.

"Please say that I am wrong, but is that guy who just threatened you?" I asked him fisting my palms.

"Yes! He said he will not take 'No' from us." Dad replied.

"Then let me give that answer directly to him." I said, getting down from the bed and rushed outside the room.

When I got downstairs, I saw that he is staring at the wall, and I turned to see my pictures along with Leela's. I cleared my throat, making him look away from them and turn towards me.

"I don't want to marry you." I said, looking at him directly.

"I already applied for a special marriage license and there are just a few days times." He said like he didn't hear me.

"I really don't want to marry you." I said shaking my head.

"Why? Do you still want to marry him?" he asked in a mocking way of gesturing behind me, and I saw that Karthik is standing behind me along with Dad and Leela.

"No! I want to be alone, and definitely marriage is not and will not be in my mind for the next few years." I replied folding my arms.

"After a few years, you can get married like you want..." When he started saying that I sighed in relief, but gasped when he continued "But I am not having any plan to leave you alone and give you any divorce."

"What type of person you are? I am thankful that you helped my Dad for my treatment, but this is really a big favor." I said frowning.

"Ok! I want all of you out of this house by tomorrow as I think some good store would be best at this place." He said looking around.

"How dare you to threaten us? We can live without all of this." I said, but immediately gulped because we can't as this has my Mom's memories.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked him, remembering his anger in the hospital, and now he wants to marry me.

"Good question! You took my love away from me." He replied, looking directly into my eyes.

"Uhmm... what?" I asked him confused.

"Someone died in the accident, Ms.Satvi." He replied and my eyes widened.

"My wife died in that accident, and you are to blame for it." He added, and my knees buckled making me fall on the chair backwards.  

--------------------------------------------

uh-oh... next update will be lat like maybe few days later or something..

this is for you chuha, kohla, teddy.... u r great friends guys... :)

How is the chap??

Comment plz and vote...