Chapter 7

*Satvi Pov*

I got up abruptly from the nightmare with sweat covering my entire body. I patted myself hoping to reduce the increased pulse of my heartbeat.

Rubbing my face, I looked around to find that I am in some unfamiliar room. Then I remembered my so-called marriage with that mad man.

If I am not wearing this black beaded necklace, he put around my neck, I wouldn't have even felt like I am married. I am getting this stupid nightmare of someone trying to kill me, and that face belongs to my husband.

Is he really going to get rid of me? Like blood for blood type of revenge. God knows what in his mind and what he wants to achieve by this charade of marriage.

I freshened up a little opening my bag and saw that most of my things are sent here. How can Leela get this much time of packing all this stuff so soon?

I shrugged and cleaned my face before I heard a loud knocking on my door. With a desire to overlook it, I continued to take out all my things.

"Satvi!" his angry voice can be clearly heard but again, I ignored it.

Didn't he ignore my pleas regarding to stop this senseless revenge plan? I thought and got satisfied with my behavior.

After a few minutes of hearing his loud knocking, I chose to give him some rest. I opened the door and saw him looking at me with narrow eyes.

I walked away from him and started descending the stairs, but got stopped with him holding my wrist before I can move forward down. I glanced back at him, frowning and tried to release my wrist from his hold.

"Why did you lock the door?" He asked slowly pulling me towards him.

"I was sleeping." I replied, but didn't stop the effort to release my hand.

"Don't ever do that." He simply said, and I didn't give any importance to his words.

"Dinner is ready. You already skipped breakfast and lunch too." He added before pulling me downstairs along with him.

I was going there by myself, right? Then why this stupid man did stop me and then doing the same.

Sitting at the dining table I waited for the food, but he sat calmly in front of me and gestured at the food on the table. I rolled my eyes and served little food for myself.

I took a bite, but felt his gaze on me. I glanced at him and raised my both eyebrows in a question like why the hell is he looking at.

"Serve me!" he simply said and I patted myself because I controlled the urge to throw the whole plate on his head.

"I hope you didn't forget, but you have two hands." I said, smiling tightly and he looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"I cooked the food which I shouldn't, but I did. So now serve me." He simply said and I looked, at him in shock.

I frowned, but nodded before serving him and that too properly. I can't believe that he actually cooked this tasty food.

I dig in feeling so hungry and in the end, I offered to take the plates into the kitchen because he cooked for me too right.

However, after washing the plates and drying them, I couldn't help but fume at him. I walked outside the kitchen and saw him calmly still sitting at the table.

"You cooked the food?" I asked him raising my eyebrow.

"Yes!" he replied with a slight shrug.

"Oh! I never know that you are employed in a hotel. I mean I never thought that someone would bill the food which they cooked with their own hands and also that they cook in some hotel packing stuff." I said showing him the bill and the cover in which the covers are there.

I thought he would feel guilty because he lied to me and all but what he did is just a simple shrug with a look saying So what?

"You didn't cook the food, but made me do the other work." I said still fuming.

"I brought the food. What difference is there in that?" he asked and just got up ignoring me.

I took deep breaths and walked back inside the kitchen to dump the wastage back into the dustbin before walking inside my room.

I took my medicines and then decided to remove this cloth from around my head which I didn't in front of him.

I lay down on the bed and was about to switch off the lights but then saw that I didn't lock the door.

I was about to lock it, but it was pushed making me take two steps back. I frowned looking at him entering the room.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him when he closed the door and is also locking it.

"Getting ready to sleep." He replied, walking towards the other side of the cupboard.

"Here?" I asked him frowning.

"Where else should I?" he asked back before disappearing inside the washroom.

I opened that other side of the cupboard and saw that all his clothes are here. Then why did he give this room to me?

"Look! I think I am in the wrong room. What room did you give me?" I asked him holding my medicines and already covering my head immediately when he walked outside the washroom.

"This is your room." He replied and seeing my expression, he added, "This is our room."

"But your room is that locked room, right?" I asked him still frowning.

"No! We both are going to stay here." He replied and started placing the pillows properly.

"Well, I will search another room." I said, walking towards the door, but as usual he held my wrist stopping me.

"You are not going anywhere." He said, pulling me back.

"Look, I can't share a room with you." I said, trying to make him understand.

"Did you forget the reasons I married you?" he asked.

"You want a revenge from me." I replied.

"And also an heir." He said, and my eyes widened.

"Leave me!" I said immediately pulling my hand away forcefully and felt tears forming in my eyes.

"Just lay down calmly." He said, narrowing his eyes and pulled me completely towards the bed.

"Please! You can't force me like this." I said pleading him.

He just rolled his eyes and lay me on the bed, and my tears didn't stop flowing. He switched off the light and laid himself on the bed.

I moved to the end of the bed and clutched the bed sheet to myself hoping he will not force himself on me or something about that heir of his.

Then I felt his hand on mine making me shriek, but he didn't remove it and pulled me towards him. I wish I didn't take the medicines so that I could have some strength to fight him right now.

Nevertheless, still I decided to fight him while he removed the cloth from my head. Then he turned me completely towards him.

I was on the verge of the shout at him, but stunned with surprise when he just held me in his arms closing his eyes.

"Sleep!" he mumbled, and my eyes widened more.

I thought he was acting and will do something stupid when I actually drift off into sleep. Nonetheless, he actually slept off and even snored a little.

I tried to move away from his hold, but it is very strong hold, so I eventually closed my eyes and drifted off into sleep with this madman.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------

i know late late updates.... plz bear this until nov middle....

how is the chap guys?

comment plz and vote....