♥13♥ The shackles of loneliness

Start from the beginning

"I just drop random visits at her to see if her Dad is ever home. So far I have never seen that bastard even when I slept over a few times..." Zaizen then went to have a look at the younger pictures of Chinami on top of the cupboard. It was a picture of 5 year old Chinami kicking a boy's sandcastle over and she's got a triumphant face while doing so. "Haha, she is so cute."

"You slept over?!" Shiraishi and Kenya shone their flashlights at him at the same time, as if Zaizen's caught in the act. 

"Zaizen, you cheeky brat, seeing her in class and at the club is not enough?!" Kenya shouted in a whisper. 

"What's your problem now?" The 2nd year doesn't appreciate on being questioned for everything that concerned Chinami. 

"What do you come here for anyway?" Shiraishi asked, equally annoyed at Zaizen's cheekiness. 

"Study, eat, watch TV...whatever." 

"Is she bad with her studies? Maybe I should give her revision sessions..." Shiraishi excelled at all subjects, especially chemistry so it would be a great help to her-

"Think fast." Zaizen threw something at Shiraishi and Shiraishi responded by grabbing it. 

"Guys, can you keep the volume down-" Chinami walked into the room when Chitose opened it for her. When Chitose shone the flashlight into the room and it coincidentally shone at Shiraishi...he was holding Chinami's blue colored panty in his right hand. 

'It's blue like the sky...' Unlike Shiraishi, Kenya was quick to remember what would happen if one were t shout the color of her panty so he just thought his words out as he eyed them in Shiraishi's hold.

Kenya's mouth was agape and he looked at Zaizen, who was now on the opposite side of the tea table and he was wearing a smirk on his face. Kenya looked at the smirk to realize what had happened; when Zaizen told Shiraishi to 'think fast', it was an instant deathtrap set by the one and only Tensai!

"Shiraishi-buchou..." 

"T-this isn't what you think!" 

"I was kindly getting drinks and snacks for you and the others to enjoy...this is how you repay me, huh?" There was a deadly aura coming from her and it made Shiraishi tremble. 

It all happened so fast. Chinami put down the tray without spilling anything and she ran towards Shiraishi, whipping his face with the paper fan...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'I can't believe I got hit by Chinami's paper fan in her own home. She really is lethal with that thing...' Shiraishi was sleeping in the guest room with the other three after eating the snacks and drinking the drinks she provided for them. Shiraishi was annoyed that Zaizen caused the reason for Chinami to hit him. 'At least throw the pink one at me...'

There was only one bed and Zaizen won the the rock-paper-scissors between them so he hogged it like a boss. Shiraishi got up from the futon he was sleeping on and he looked at Chitose, who was sleeping soundly on his left. He looked at Zaizen to see he was peacefully sleeping on the comfort of the bed. 

"Unable to sleep?" To his right was Kenya, who was not asleep just yet. 

"Ah. My cheek still hurts from earlier..." 

"You know she never holds back..." Kenya chuckled, "At least she's a lot happier." 

The four of them weren't sure why her Dad was away most of the time but they were glad they came here tonight.