"Can you be here with me without regretting later by not leaving when you get to know the truth that the person you love is not the person you are with?" I asked holding her shoulders so that she will not stare at anywhere except my eyes.

"I will regret if I didn't make my husband forget some woman called Swetha and make him fall for Satvi. I know it is a difficult task, but I love him so it is not a big deal right." She replied and I just stood there feeling confused.

"What?" I asked her frowning.

"Yeah! I mean I can understand why I fell for you before the accident, but how could I after that when you were so different. But what can I say Rohan, I actually fell for you even when you were not fake and have no mask over you." She replied shaking her head.

"Are you really saying what I am hearing right now?" I asked her still stilled in my position.

"Yes! I fell in love! Again." She replied, smiling at me.

"But I know you don't love me at present. I mean not that much, but don't worry because I will do everything I have in my hands. You can't escape me ok." She added, winking at me and again started trying to open the door.

"I love you!" I mumbled, pulling her to me stopping her from opening the door again.

"I know you do, but I just have to make sure that you love only Satvi." She said rolling her eyes.

"No! I love you, Satvi. You don't have to do anything about that at all. Because trust me, you are more wonderful than Swetha." I said, shaking my head, and she just frowned.

"What?" she asked with a confused expression on her face.

"I loved every single single time with you. I mean not at the beginning but by passing time. My only problem was I couldn't hug or kiss you whenever I felt like it, and I had to hide so much from you. But still you just surprised me every single day. I enjoyed being your Hades, you see." I replied and she chuckled when I told her nickname, she used for me.

"So, what are you trying to say?" She asked smiling at me.

"I fell in love! Again. And this time pretty hard than before." I replied smiling back at her.

"And someone here wanted me to walk away from here." She said, encircling her arms around my neck.

"My mistake! I should have locked you in my room and made you stay there." I said whispering near her lips.

"Well, I would have done that for you and the chances are more because let me tell you, even I am possessive and controlling." She said teasingly.

"Yeah, right!" I said, rolling my eyes.

"What? Did you forget? I am your wife and not her." She said and I frowned, thinking about her words, and then it clicked.

"You told them when we were at a hotel. I was really worried seeing you so stressed and I just completely changed the topic not to stress you." I said, and she nodded.

"I was jealous and you can say possessive when you just continued to say my Swetha or my wife. I seriously wanted to smack you at that time." She said shaking her head.

"Oh! You definitely have anger issues." I said, smiling while she rolled her eyes at me.

"Right! Now if you have analyzed my character traits enough, will you just kiss me already." She said boringly, and I did as she asked as I didn't want to get my face smacked.

"Ok! My dear husband you need to move a little for me to open this door and finish my cooking before we get late." She said when I released her.

"To where?" I asked her frowning.