Chapter 37

Demetria

Hours have passed and the flight attendant let us know that we were almost in Bora Bora. Despite everybody else, I was the least excited about this trip. My brother set it up. For all I know, which I don't know, but he could be planning something. Something pointless, yet clever.

"Here we are, ladies and gentlemen," a female voice boomed in the speakers. I looked around at everybody. Destiny and Madison were engulfed in their own conversation, Justin was coloring with Emilia, and Charlotte was asleep on my chest. "Welcome to Bora-Bora, and I hope you've enjoyed flying with Bieber Inc."

I rolled my eyes at the mentioning of the name. Even with Justin on the jet, it sucks that they still have to announce everything as if we actually cared.

Carefully standing with Charlotte in my arms. Justin came beside me, we said nothing to one another, but he took Charlotte out of my arms. I sighed, continuing on.

I was the first to exit the jet. I was greeted by very kind people who welcomed me to the beautiful island in front of me.

A delighted sigh came from beside me, but I didn't pay much attention. "Wow, it's much prettier than the pictures."

I looked over at Samantha who stood in awe. I nodded. "Please follow me and I will show you to your rooms," a woman told her and I. I completely ignored Samantha, walking forward.

To be honest, I forgot that she was even here. I don't even care. Then again, Daniel did invite everybody. So by everybody, Samantha is obviously included.

Unlike my brother, we weren't in rooms on the beach. Instead, we were in a hotel right behind it. The view from where we were, was perfect. You could see all of the beautiful built houses on the beach clearly, as well as everything else.

My eyebrows knitted together when Samantha followed me into the room I was lead into. I turned around about to speak.

"You two make a beautiful couple. It's been a while since I've seen a same sex couple here," the woman chuckled.

Samantha giggled, "Thank-"

I scoffed, stopping her immediately. "I'm sorry, but we are not... I am not... She's gay and I'm very straight." I paused, "I'm Mr. Bieber's other half, you could say. So if you could show me to where he is, that'd be awesome."

"Right, I am so sorry." She apologized.

I didn't take a second glance before quickly following the lady out of Samantha's room. Shivers went down my spine, just thinking about what the lady had just said.

Not that I have anything against same sex couples, because I don't. I'm just not one. Besides I've never experienced anything with a girl, and I don't think I want to anytime soon.

"So sorry for the confusion, miss. Please, enjoy your stay."

I sighed, walking into the next room. There, I must have entered a war zone. It wasn't that loud, but Justin and Madison were there arguing with one another.

"Hello? What is going on?"

Madison scoffed, turning to me. "This tight ass won't let me drink. Can't you just live a little?!"