Chapter 34

Demetria

The next day...

5:15 PM

"Do the two of you always fight?"

"Yes," I answered.

"No," Justin said at the exact same time. "We just.. We have hard times sometimes."

I scoffed, crossing my legs. Dr. Parker looked at me, acknowledging my remark. "Demi, do you agree with that?"

"Agree with what? That we have hard times?" I asked, she nodded. "Sure. But I disagree at the same time."

Justin groaned loudly, "You always disagree for no reason though! I don't understand!"

"And you always make things bigger than they seem!" I said back, my voice raising just as loud as his did.

Dr. Parker sighed and she put her pen and pad down. Justin and I glared at each other before avoiding eye contact completely. "Deep down, you two seem like a loving couple. And I know that you guys were not always like this. Why the sudden change? Can either of you answer that?"

I looked at Justin and he just had his head down. The room fell silent, which made me think about nine months ago. In other words, the night of when Justin and I... Had sex, for the first time ever.

When it was slightly easier, but we were very much more in love then.. Then we are now.

Justin was in the bathroom and I found it upon myself to just take in all that had just happened. I sat up, the blanket was covering my body from my chest down. Out of nowhere, I just began smiling and giggling like a schoolgirl.

The bathroom door opened, but I still didn't pay much mind to it. "What's got you so giggly?" He asked me, literally jumping into the bed.

"Me?" I asked.

"Yes, you." He mocked, pecking my cheek. "I've never seen you like this before."

I shrugged, turning my head. "I'm just happy. You've never seen me happy?"

"Yes. But never like this."

"Well you are the reason why I'm so giggly." I told him, answering the question he had earlier to why I was acting the way I was.

He smirked, "Really? How so."

"I.." I paused, scoffing. "I just can't explain it. But you are the reason why. So take it or leave it, Bieber."

"Alright, alright, I'll take it." Justin pulled me down, bringing me into his side. "You know that you're beautiful, right?"

I waited a moment before shaking my head. "Well you are. You're just fucking beautiful. So... Fucking... Beautiful," I smiled in between the passionate kisses he was giving me. "And I'm never going to give you up."

"Ever?"

"Ever."

Snapping of fingers near my face startled me as I came out of the daydream I put myself in. "You just went somewhere Demi. What's on your mind."

"T-Too much."

I turned to Justin hoping that he'd say something, but he still sat in silence. I sighed. I don't want to fight anymore. "I don't want to fight anymore."

Dr. Parker looked at Justin, "Justin, do you have anything to say about that?" He shook his head. "Do you feel the same way?" He nodded.

Dr. Parker then sighed. "What about your future life together? You have a family, but no marriage." Marriage. God damn that word scared me. "Could you see yourself married?"