Chapter 29

Smart Phones Don't Lie

Demetria
2 Days Later..

Ignorance must of been the key Justin was following. The last time I spoke to him was two days ago. And I'm not counting the time a woman answered his phone, because maybe she didn't. Maybe I really did have the wrong number. But then again, smart phones don't lie.

As of now, I had been driving into the city with Madison and Emilia. The traffic was horrible, so we had just been sitting there. I glanced back at Emilia who was staring out of the window and then at Madison who was looking down at her phone.

I sighed, propping my arm up against the window, rubbing my temples. "This isn't cool, I really have to pee!"

Emilia began giggling from the back seat, causing me to smirk. "Perfect timing for traffic then." Madison snickered.

I glared at her, "You talk the most when you're not being talked to."

She gasped, clutching her chest. "Demi, that hurt so much," she joked. "And in all technicality, you were talking to me. Emilia, too."

"Ugh whatever." I groaned, the cars in front of me began to move and I sat up. "Oh yes, we're moving!"

Finally, we made it into the city. Next stop, Bieber Incorporated. If anybody could let me in on why Justin has gone MIA, it would be Destiny.

Emilia gasped as we pulled up to the building. "Are we here to see daddy?"

"No, Em. He's not home yet," I told her. I rolled my eyes when I spotted a dew photographers outside. "Who are they?" Madison asked me.

I parked, sighing. "They've literally been following Justin around ever since the whole court issue. I guess he's famous now or something."

"Well he is known.." Madison sighed, "Worldwide," we said together. "But I mean, for what? All he does is make a lot of money." She pointed out.

I unbuckled my seatbelt, "And makes sure people who hate him, who are also just as famous as him, don't hate him." I added as I got out of the car and walked in front of Emilia's door, opening it.

Emilia hopped out and waited while I shut her door before she grabbed my hand. I shrugged, looking down at her. She's never held my hand before.

At one point, I was even convinced that she hated me. At least now I know that she doesn't. "Who are they?" Emilia pointed at the guys taking pictures of us as we came to the entrance.

"Idiots," I muttered, shaking my head. "Just ignore them, okay?"

Emilia shrugged as we came closer to them. "Idiots!" She yelled at them.

Madison laughed and I gasped, pulling her into the building. "Emilia!" I shouted at her, "Why'd you say that to them?!"

"Because you said they were idiots. They should know what they are, Demi."

I chuckled, as we all walked over to the elevator. "Okay, true. But sometimes, somethings are better left unsaid. That being one of them." Madison, Emilia and I got onto the elevator and waited patiently until we were where we needed to be.