A Study in Pink Part 7

When I finally made it back to Baker Street I was still panting and filled with adrenaline. I smiled at Sherlock as I caught my breath. The two of us hung up our coats.

"That was ridiculous. That was the most ridiculous thing I've ever done." I panted as I leaned against the wall next to Sherlock.

"And you broke into Disney World." Sherlock said, remembering I had told him that the night before. We both laughed.

"That wasn't just me. And we spend the night on Tom Sawyer Island, I think 'broke into' is a little strong." I laughed.

"Why aren't we back at the restaurant then?" I asked, returning my attention back to the case.

"They can keep an eye out. It was a long shot anyway." Sherlock said.

"Sherlock, what have you done?" Mrs.Hudson came running out from her flat at the sound of our voices.

"Mrs.Hudson?" Sherlock asked confused.

"Upstairs." She said. Sherlock turned to me to see if I knew what she was talking about. I shook my head and he turned and ran up the stairs, I was close in toe. Sherlock threw open the door and I saw Lestrade sitting in Sherlock's chair.

"What are you doing?" Sherlock asked immediately.

"Well, I knew you'd find the case, I'm not stupid." Lestrade said.

"You can't just break into my flat." Sherlock argued.

"And you can't withhold evidence and distract my new detective from doing her job. And I didn't break into your flat." Lestrade said, still lounging in Sherlock's chair.

"Well, what do you call this then?" Sherlock yelled.

"It's a drugs bust." Lestrade smiled.

"Seriously? This guy, a junkie?" I laughed. "Have you met him?"

"Adelaide." Sherlock turned to you.

"I'm pretty sure you could search this flat all day, you wouldn't find anything you could call recreational." I argued, Lestrade still had a smile on his face.

"Adelaide, you probably want to shut up now." Sherlock whispered to me.

"But come on." I said, looking up into his blue eyes. He didn't say a word and kept his face completely serious.

"No." I said, shocked.

"What?" Sherlock asked, his face remaining the same.

"You?" I asked, surprised that Sherlock was more of a Bad Boy than I had thought.

"Shut up!" He said to me laughter, and turned to Lestrade. "I'm not your sniffer dog!" He yelled.

"No, Anderson's my sniffer dog." Lestrade retorted and looked into the kitchen where Anderson was standing.

"What, I... Anderson, what are you doing here on a drugs bust?" Sherlock asked, his voice filled with disgust.

"Oh, I volunteered." Anderson replied.

"They all did. Theyr're not strictly speaking on the drug squad, but they're very keen." Lestrade said as another voice came from the kitchen.

"Are these human eyes?" Donovan asked.

"Put those back!" Sherlock motioned with his finger.

"They were in the microwave." Sher argued.