"Ha! Go!" I ordered her while pushing her to the still pounding door. I followed closely behind her, turning on the camera. She took a fearful gulp before placing her hand on the door knob.

"Tell us when you're set." I called to Ayden.

"On three." He replied. At two Addie mouthed 'I love you' and at three she swung open the door. I focused the camera on the three figures that stood at our front step. Seconds later, they were drenched. Their shocked screams filled the silent night. I began laughing along wih Addie and as soon as I realised who the three figures were, my laughter increased.

"What the hell?" Taylor screeched, patting her soaked hair. She got the worst of it considering she was in the middle between Riley and Luke.

"Hey guys. Whats up?" I asked as if nothing happened.

"Water just a second ago." Luke answered, rolling his eyes. He wasnt too wet but he was splattered plenty.

"Let us in." Taylor demanded, pushing Addie on the floor along with the rest of them.

"No, its okay. Its not like you hookers knocked me over anyways." Addie said, rolling her eyes.

Within seconds, Addie and I were tackled onto the floor, each having someone sitting on our back preventing us from getting up. I was glad I put the camera on the coffee table.

"Guys!" I breathed out, squirming underneath the weight.

"Can you at least close the door? We dont want anymore of our psycho friends visiting us." I told them.

"Ill just go sit over there." Ayden awkwardly said, pointing towards the chair by the dining table.

"We will discuss him afterwards." Luke warned us.

"Why the hell did you not tell us you were friends with One freaking Direction?" Taylor screeched. I couldnt exactly see where she was, but i had a feeling she was on top of Addie.

"That is vital infromation that you just dont keep to yourselves!" Luke added from on top of me before Addie or me could speak.

"I thought we were friends!" Riley exclaimed.

"We are friends! Thats just something you dont go around blabbering about!" Addie hissed.

"Plus, no one knows theyre here and im sure they would like to keep it that way!" I squeezed in. They were quiet after that.

"Can you get off of us?" Addie groaned.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry." Luke and Taylor apologized.

"So, can we meet them?" Taylor blurted, clearly exicted.

"Oh my gosh. Yes!" Riley joined in, jumping up and down.

"Oh my gosh. No!" Addie and I exlaimed in a girly voice, much like the tone Riley had said it in, at the same time. We were shocked at our unity so we shared looks before giving a conspicious high five.

"Please, please, please!" Taylor pleaded, dropping down to her knees.

"You have too! I love them so much!" Riley joined Taylors pleads. "My favorite is Niall. He has those beautiful blue eyes and oh my god, his accent. Its so gorgeous and hes just so fine. Ugh."

I raised my eyebrows at her. Ayden chuckled from his chair causing me to look at him.

"Hm, how are you going to handle that Jaz? Do i sense competition?." He winked.

"Please, we all know whos going to win." I rolled my eyes at him then looked back at Riley. Now I really wasnt going to introduce her to the boys. All shes going to do is flirt with Niall.

Addie nudged my arm and winked at me as well. I narrowed my eyes at her and shook my head, hoping she got the message. The sly look on her face told me she did. What a punk.

"Can you call them? Tell them to come over!" Taylor beamed, getting up from her knees.

"Please! I really want to meet Niall!" Riley interjected. Im not going to lie, they were getting on my nerves. Espically Riley.

"No." I said through gritted teeth. Addie slapped my arm inconspicously and smiled at the girls.

"I dont think thats a good idea." She told them, giving them an apologizing smile.

"Come on! Do it for your friends!" Riley pleaded. Im not your friend anymore.

"No." I said again as Addie told them maybe another time. It seemed as if Addie and I changed roles. I was usually the nice and sincere one but at this precise moment, i wanted nothing else but to slap Riley.

"Fine. We can wait. But please introduce us!" Taylor agreed, enveloping Addie and me in a bone crushing hug. Riley hugged Addie individually then moved on to me. She hugged me tightly while i kept my arms to my side and maintained an emotionless expression. She didnt even notice.

"Did you want to meet One D as well?" I asked Luke with a worried expression.

"Nah, i just wanted to bang on your door and ruin your night. But Karma came at me and drenched me." He chuckled, nodding towards Ayden. Ayden smiled at him and shrugged his shoulders.

"Oh by the way, this is Ayden. Hes our camera man." Addie introduced Luke gave us a hug and all three of them made their way home.

"So, Jaz. Did I sense ?" Addie teased, poking my side.

"No! What are you talking about?" I defended myself quickly while glaring at her.

"I dont know. You seemed a bit hostile towards poor Riley." Ayden joined in with a stupid smirk.

"She was getting annoying." I snapped after a moments hesitation.

"Okay,okay." They both said, backing off.

I rolled my eyes and laid back on the couch. I kept repeating over and over to myself: I wasnt jealous.