Chapter Twenty four

Here's the next chapter I've had it here for a while but coudn't post because I got major exams now. Towards the end there's a little something good for you guys ;) ;) but it continues in the next chapter which will be private. So you'll have to fan me to read. 

*****

Poke... Poke...poke,poke,poke!

Zayn's eyes fluttered open as he looked up to see his two sisters standing over him poking him with a stick as he laid on what seemed to be the roof, their figures looking dark as the shone over them.

"Oh he's alive! Great!" His sister Waliyah high fives Safaa smiling. He sits up and looks around to see a extremely messy house, which he sighed in frustration to though it was expected. With all that happened last night he's happy his house is still plant into the ground. Liam planned in advance to this though, a cleaning company was supposed to come at twelve to get the place sorted. "G'morning big brother who's going to be in so much trouble if he doesn't get this house cleaned!" Safaa greeted him feigning cheer.

"Morning," he replied his voice all groggy and low. He ran a hand through his hair then over his still sleepy eyes before looking over to his side and seeing a mop of brown curls on the boy sleeping next to him's head. He was still sleeping a slight snore leaving his slightly parted pink lips with his breath, looking rather cute in Zayn's thoughts. That's all mine. He smiled to himself before turning back to Safaa and Waliyah.  "For one have you guys seen Liam, he's the one that's supposed to help me fix this place up and two you guys should get off the roof, I don't want anything happening to you... I don't even know how I got up here to say, how'd you?"

"Well, I got here about half an hour ago and Safaa's been in her room all night so we wouldn't know where Lili is. Oh and we climbed up on Dad's ladder," Waliyah said shrugging nonchalantly.

"Wait, Safaa. You've been her since last night?"

"Yeah, Alice's Mum had to work. No worries I stayed in my room the whole night, Zayn."

"Uh.. okay. Well get down I'm coming down in a second."

"Sure, whatever. Um, who's he?" Waliyah pointed to Haz's sleeping figure.

"Oh, that's Harry." Safaa point out looking at her sister who was creasing her brow confused.

"How do you know Harry?" Zayn asked curious to how his sister knew his boyfriend -wow the boyfriend thing still sounds weird.

"I met him last night. He came in my room trying to get away from the party I think." Or me. "You've got a nice one here, bro. He really likes you."

"What?!" Waliyah exclaims bewildered.

"How do you know about...?" Zayn questioned his sister who seemed to know way more than he thought she did.

"I have my ways." Safaa said simply.

"I am so confused." Waliyah shook her head looking out into the distance, her brows furrowed and arms folded.

"Explain it to you later," Safaa replied. 

"What, is Zayn gay? Is this his boyfriend?" Zayn's older younger sister pointed to Harry who was surprisingly sleeping through this odd as hell conversation.

"You'll have to ask him that."

"Zayn are you gay? Is he your boyfriend?"

Zayn sighed in exasperation getting a bit frustrated by them, "Can we discuss this later when we're not on top of a roof which is a major hazard for you two?"