Chapter eighteen

*****

Still been busy but hoping I will have more time now so might update sooner. PLEASE comment for me guys I love your responses and it really makes me type faster and gives me inspiration actually. YOu guys should check out one of my friends her name is @TopazScorpion1411, she's a really good starting up writer. Please show her some lover for me?! I LOVE ALL of you guys so much, lovely people. If you ever want to talk to me come right ahead, got anything to say to me in private I'm very open.  I might update again today so keep your eyes open.

xoxo

Vicky;)

***** 

Zayn rolled over on the soft bed of Harry's room to the sun shining in his face. He sat up and wiped a little of the sleep out of his eyes. The first thing seen when his hands were removed was the curly haired boy walking out of the connected bathroom, only his boxers on, his brown locks in a wet mess. He looked like he just cam from a shower. Aw, I slept through naked Harry in a shower! Harry's eyes lit up instantly as he landed on Zayn. "Wow, you look beautiful in the morning," He smiled at him. He was kidding right. Zayn's hair by now surely looked worse than last night, his eyes were still dull and half lidded with sleep and his face probably had marks on it from being plastered to the pillow.

"Wow, you're a really bad liar," Zayn snorted smirking at him. Zayn lied back down on the bed happy he wasn't going to school today. No annoying fake girlfriend to worry about, no crowds of students watching his every move because of his popularity, just a peaceful day with his boyfriend. Whoa, boyfriend... it's crazy to believe how he changed me. He sighed and close his eyes another wave of sleep taking him,"... Hey, what time are we going to the hospital today?..." he murmured about to fall back asleep.

"In ten minutes..." Harry said casually grabbing his toothbrush and heading back into the bathroom.

Wait, ten minutes... "What?!" Zayn shot up, fully awake now.

"We're leaving in ten minutes, nine and a half if you count us talking now," he shouted from the bathroom as squeezed toothpaste onto his toothbrush.

"Ugh! Why didn't you wake me up Harry?" He ran to the bathroom stripping as he clumsily as he went. It was a good thing he went to bed with only sweats on.

"Sorry, babe. You just look to cute asleep," ...and too funny rushing around here. Harry smiled innocently but Zayn could see the mischief shadowed in his eyes.

"Then next time I'll be sure to look like Frankenstein for you then, Styles," He said before switching on on the shower getting into bathing immediately.

"Ha funby, kbut I sukggeskt you huwwy." He said whilst brushing his teeth.

"Whatever."

"Wove you!" He shouted through the shower curtain. Zayn rolled his eyes chuckling at his ridiculous boyfriend.

"Love you too, Haz."

Zayn had never taken a shower so fast in his life. Four minutes flat he jumps out of the shower soaking wet and naked. He looked around for a towel but couldn't find one anywhere. "Harry, I need a towel!" He shouted from the bathroom still looking around. It was all really posh, fancy sinks in silver and everything else was black and white.

"I got one here, just come for it."

Zayn didn't know why but he had a bad feeling about this. Zayn walked out to see a fully clothed Harry eyeing his nude self while biting his lip. Harry gave several once overs nodding in acceptance. Oh, that's why. Zayn didn't know why after last night but he kind of felt nervous in front of Harry like this. His face went beet red and he wanted to make to cover his you know but fought it because it wasn't like Harry hadn't saw it already. Harry handed him the towel along with a fresh toothbrush. "This should be sexual harassment to the guest you know." Zayn smirked, his face still crimson.