Chapter seven

*****

Hope you like it. I tried don't wanna let you guys down, you guys are so awesome right now! :) This Chappie's dedicated to ZarryOTP coz he's awesome and has been supporting me all along and I'm loving his comments bot to mention his major writing skills.

So here it is...

xoxo

Vicky ;)

****** 

Zayn sat at his usual table with Liam and Louis at lunch only an hour since his major snog fest with Harry. He grinned down uncontrollably at his food flashbacks from the kiss passing through his mind. "What's up with you, mate?" Louis asked raising an eyebrow and smiling. Zayn went beat red as he looked at Louis.

"N-nothing..." He stuttered out. "Just thinking about the party, " he lied.

"Never seen one of your parties make you smile like that before." Truth be told, Zayn never really had a lot of fun at the parties. Most of the time he was with Perrie and that was a total drag, especially now that he found out half of the time the whore was checking out other guys.He just through them to let loose with his buds now and then, half of the school showing up, none of his real intention.

"Just am. How's the planning going for that though Liam?" He avoided continuing the conversation with Louis before he got suspicious. 

"Well, drinks and food set out already. I sent out tweets about it and by the look of all the retweets it might be the biggest one you have yet..." Liam's words were drowned out as Zayn turned and saw Harry walking through the cafeteria with Niall looking for someplace to sit. 

"Hey Harry, Niall. Over here!" Zayn called out to them signalling to come over and sit. Liam stopped what he was saying as he saw Niall approaching and started to grin like mad. Niall's blue eyes met his and he started to blush furiously. What's going on with them? Harry came and sat down next to Zayn smiling while Niall sat across from them by Liam and Lou.

"Hi, I'm Jennifer," Louis lied smiling at the two of them. Then Harry and Niall before introducing introduced themselves. 

"His name is Louis," Zayn told them as they sat.

"Hey, Niall," Liam said grinning at him his brown eyes sparkling. Niall just gave him a shy smile and a wave before looking down at his food to hide the blush spreading across his face again.

"How you getting on so far. Y'know since last night?" Zayn whispered to Harry while the others talked.

"Yeah, I guess. A lot better since today," he grins and raises his eyebrows. Oh, the kiss. Zayn missed Harry's soft lips on his already. He wanted to plant one on him right then but he couldn't unless he wanted to weird the other guys out. Zayn didn't really understand his feelings for Harry at the moment because as far as he knew he was straight but he felt something for Harry, something he never felt before that made him just want to attack Harry's face and he couldn't deny that. Come to think of it not only his face would be nice to attack. He gave Harry a smile accompanied by a light blush on his face before turning to the other guys.

"Yo, Liam I never finished hearing what you said about the party."

"Party?" Niall asked. 

"Yeah, we going to have the big fete at Zayn's how a while from now," Louis explained to the two boys. "You guys are totally invited to come, if you want." 

"Do you wanna?" Zayn asked turning to Harry.

"I don't know, never really been to stuff like that..." He replied. 

"It's going to be loads of fun, mate. Plus, more people will get to witness my killer dance moves." Louis between bites of food.

"Plus, I'll be there," Zayn whisper added, smiling at him. Harry looked at him and grinned before looking at the rest of the guys.

"Well, okay." He might have said yes because of Zayn but his mind was screaming at him to say no. He was really invited to these kind of things -you have to be seen to be invited-, he didn't even know what he should act at these things. He wasn't really sure about but if it was Zayn's party then he missed it for the end of the world, after all who would.

Zayn didn't say it but he was freaking exited that he got Harry to come. He wanted to squeal!... But how manly would that be. Most of lunch they just kept on joking around, Harry was getting on really well with Liam and Louis. He loved how Harry could still smile even with all the pain in his life. Or maybe it was just a facade, either way Zayn just loved to see him happy. It was adorable! Every now and then Zayn would look at Harry and blush and Harry would lick his lips all sexy-like! Zayn didn't know what was going through him but he would just slowly eat his frozen yogurt, licking every bit of it off his spoon whilst looking straight at Harry getting him all hot and bothered. "Enjoying that there, Zayn?" Liam asked cocking a brow at him.

"Yeah Delicious," he grinned mischievously, confusing Lou, Niall and Liam but Harry was fully aware and it was killing him! Well that's your game Malik, two can play at that! Zayn turned talking to the other guys about something stupid, totally ignoring Harry knowing he would try to get his attention but what he didn't expect was a hand suddenly on his crotch. "Oh!.. My!" Zayn yelled before going beet red. 

"You alright there?" Louis asked.

"Um... Y-yeah... J-just, b-brain freeze," he mustered up a bad lie. Please believe it. He started to groan softly as Harry started to rub. 

"You're finished already," Liam pointed out.

"Guess... it came late." Yeah but I'll come early with what he's doing! Harry chuckled softly still rubbing. Zayn was getting really hard right in front of the other guys. Styles stop!... No keep going...

Just when he thought he couldn't take it anymore the bell rang he literally dashed out forgetting the rest of the boys and everything else there. Yes out safe! Or so he thought but if only Harry didn't follow him and pull him into that supply closet.