Undiscovered Gems

U N D I S C O V E R E D     G E M S

Everybody loves a good book that is why I picked some good books for you to read. These books that is not yet that popular so we help them promote their story by listing them in our Undiscovered Gems section.

Romance: Just the Maid by LauraChelsea

I spent one night with Reece Sparks when he was arranged to marry Christina Wilson for his father's company, yet he does not know who I was or that I worked for his family as a maid. What he did not know was I had his children, yes, children. Isabella and Lucas, they were my world and now he was back after three years and my life is going to change.

For better or for worse, I do not know.

Fantasy: Ethereal Chaos by subversion

Rima always loved the season of winter in her small seaside village of Winterson; the cold winds and lashing sea waves comforted her, somehow making her feel more at home than in the Summer months. Now, for the first time in her life, the place she once knew as hers has changed. The woods by her house are becoming more and more alive, and the pain inside her keeps growing. Who is the boy waiting, watching in the woods and what does he want with Rima?

Science Fiction: The Last Star by SylestBond

Let me be quick, my name is Fern Wickson. Ever since I was little, my hopes were sky high (well technically star high). I adored the idea of wishing on a shooting star, but I would always miss them. The day I finally see one, everything just go wrong.

Chick Lit: Welcome to Envy Park by MinaVE

Back from five years in Singapore, Moira has a new Manila apartment, but no career, no social life, and no boyfriend. Does she need those if she is planning to fly off another country by next year anyway?

Non-Teen Fiction: You Love Me, Don’t You? by BootyfulLiar

"The answer to everything in this wonderful relationship, even when you’re fighting, arguing, or having a separation, one must remember one thing, you love me, don’t you?”

Jordan and I came up with that oath in sixth grade. This is the summer leading up to first year of college now. Nowhere in that oath does it say; “You Love Me, Don’t You” is the answer to pregnancy. And with that final thought, I continued to dial Jordan’s number. My plan thought through and made up.

Mystery/Thriller: Deep Six by TimK96

What do you do when it's your fault people are dying?

Enter the world of Mark Sinclair and experience the terror, passion and suspense of Deep Six. Can you catch the killer?

Horror: Plague by mcr2107

When the world has gone mad, what lengths will people go to for survival?

This story is about two perspectives of people trying to survive in their everyday lives. However, this is not a normal everyday life because zombies have infested the world.

Teen Fiction: Identity by JordyJago

Meet Valerie Bennett: a rich, over-achieving and a girly girl who has a dirty secret. Meet Leah: a high school dropout with a criminal record and wants more in life. They have two completely different lives, but what will happen if when the two girls get a switched?

A humorous adventure about self-identity, love and who matters most.

Vampire: The Musical Darkness by dumbledore1918