Talking Nerdy

T A L K I N G     N E R D Y

Hey there, all you Talking Nerdy fans! My name's xxxxcupcakexxxxx, but you can call me Shay! Today, I'm going to be talking about not an extremely new film, but one that was released in March/April time. It is... Hansel And Gretel- Witch Hunters.

Now, I'm sure everyone's heard of the classic fairytale (If not... Shame on you!), and this is a fantastic twist on that story. Now, I'm not sure if you're aware, but directors have been making it their life's mission to turn each and every fairytale into a heart-wrenching, butt-kicking, tear-spilling film for everybody's taste.

Despite all the major competition (And by major, I mean major), Hansel And Gretel definitely tops them all! With Jeremy Renner playing Hansel, and Gretel being played by Gemma Arteron, the acting is one hell of a ride!

And, as I'm sure some of you know, Gretel isn't a Damsel-In-Distress. In fact, she's quite the opposite! She's one backside-kicking gal! I found a soft spot for the brother and sister duo, as they would both risk their lives for each other, which is what makes them relatable. I would protect my lil' sis with my life (even though she is an annoying little brat- most of the time), and I'm sure you'd protect you siblings with your life too, wouldn't you?

Now, this here sentence is the most important important of them all! You will fall in love with the Ogre. Just trust me on this one, guys.

With thrilling suspense that will leave you on the edge of your seat all the way through the film, and an ending with definite room for a sequel- and tears- this is my best film of the year so far!

Comment below any films, books, gadgets or any thing nerdy you want me to talk about, and be sure to follow SpazzyMagazine! And if you're nice, how about me too? Hehe.

Love ya'll,

Shay xxx