Trends

TRENDS

Hi guys! @RedBlackAndWhite here. You can call me Allie. And I’m here to share with you the latest fashion trends this June 2013.

Enjoy this little fashion article that will make your summer vacation wonderful.

Bored with your old sweats and hoodies? Want to have a cool summer outfit that you can use this 2013? If yes just read on and get some tips for an awesome, cool, and fabulous summer outfits that will make you look perfect.

I will share goodies with you guys! This is the Fashion trend for summer 2013! Get ready for some splashing, swimming, parties, and more. Here are what’s in and what’s out this summer. Bring the colors out and start swimming under the hot sun.

Summer Trends:

Floral Patterned Tops

This summer 2013, flower patterned clothes are in. In choosing tops that you would where, it’s better to choose the loose one. ‘Cause its summer; you’ll easily sweat so it’s better to keep the air circulating around your body to prevent suffocation. And Floral tops are better paired with denim shorts (light colored or washed), plain leggings or tights (no patterns, ‘cause it doesn’t compliment with the floral pattern), and pants (skinny, and pastel colors will look perfect). You can also choose plain tops and pair it with floral bottoms.

AVAILABLE: Forever 21

PRICE: $15.80

LINK:http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=top&ProductID=2046780039&VariantID=

Tank Tops

Okay so, light colors are also in. If you don’t like flower patterned tops, this will definitely work for you, simple yet fashionable. Plain ones are more likely to wear. Tank tops are daily clothes that we wore, but this summer, these are in. You shouldn’t wear your daily tops; you need to choose the light colored ones, pastel colors will be perfect. This can help you feel refreshed even if it’s hot. Light colors tend to make you feel more comfortable, plus its summer, so you should wear something that looks light and comfy. So these plain tops are paired with patterned shorts, leggings, and tights. Jeans are not likely to be paired with tops for summer outfit.

AVAILABLE: Forever 21

PRICE: $5.80

LINK:http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?Br=F21&Category=basic_deals&ProductID=2021841296&VariantID=

Cut-out Tops

As we all know, Cut-out Tops are common during summer. To stand out from the others, use accessories that’ll match your outfit. You can wear bangles of different colors and necklaces with colorful bows. You can use denim shorts (dark or washed), tights, and leggings. You can use patterned tops but be sure to pair it with plain bottoms and vice versa

AVAILABLE: Forever21

PRICE: $27.80

LINK:http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?Br=F21&Category=top&ProductID=2060732691&VariantID=

Combo Dresses

Combo Dress! These are dress that are divided in two portions but are combined to form a dress. The upper part is for the top, and the lower on for the skirt. Theses will look fabulous for beach parties. These are more likely thin so you can wear your swimmer underneath this dress, but don’t use this as a cover up. When going to parties use accessories that’ll match the color of your dress, but don’t use the same color, it’ll make you look plain and dull. Try matching different colors to make you appear bright and lively. It’ll help you to make yourself stunning.