Epilogue

"Ready sweetheart?" my dad asks me.

"Yeah." I tell him.

I wrap my arm around his and we start walking down the aisle. It's not much of an aisle, just a wooden beach walk.

When I see my fiance's smiling face looking at me, I know that everything will be fine. He loves me andI love him.

I get to him and my dad hugs me for the last time as an unmarried woman. He puts my hand in my husband-to-be's and smiles at him.

"I'll take amazingly good care of her, sir." he tells my dad.

"Welcome, family and friends, to the marriage of Kaitlyn Jones and Louis Tomlinson." the officiant says and starts talking, but I don't hear him.

Louis looks happier today than I've ever seen him. Harry, Niall, Liam, and Zayn all look proud of their mate.

I know that my two sisters, Dani, and Perrie are all smiling themselves.

I've become super close to Dani, Perrie, Liam, Niall, Zayn, and Harry over the past few years. So close that Dani had me be one of her bridesmaids at her wedding to the obvious groom, Mr. Liam Payne.

Speaking of LIam, I notice that he has his one year old daughter Olivia in his arms. She is almost a 50-50 split in her looks of her parents.

By the time we get to the "I do's" I actually am paying attention.

"Do you, Kaitlyn Marie Jones, take Louis here to be your husband?" the officiant asks me.

I look at Louis, tears in my eyes, a huge smile on my face, and say, "I do."

Louis' smile gets even bigger, if that's possible. Is he crying too? It looks like it a little.

"Remember Louis, she has the ability to use everything you say against you in a court of law." the officiant tells Louis, everyone either laughing or having a difficult time not doing so. Our vows had been kind of funny apparently, "Do you, Louis William Tomlinson, take Kaitlyn to be your wife?"

"I do." he says grining at me.

"Then I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride."

Louis wraps his arms around my waist and crashes his lips onto mine.

Our happily ever after beginning right there. Five years to the day that Louis told me that he loves me for the first time.

***************

AN

I'm sad now. This story's over!

But don't fret my pretties, there shall be a sequel to this! It is coming out on Monday. The title of it is The Troublemakers. Not super original, but it's all I could think of. If I ever think of a better title, I will change it. But this one is growing on me, so it probably will stay as it is. If anyone cares to guess the reasoning behind the title-and get's it right-, they'll get the prologue dedicated to them.

Anyhow, this has been first story on here and it has been so much fun to write! I seriously hope you've enjoyed reading it. I'm personally really proud of it. As, like I said, it's my first story on here.

Love you all and I hope you read the sequel!

-Sarah