Happy Birthday! Yeah,Not Quite Happy

*Louis' POV*

"LOUIS!' I hear a couple voices scream.

My eyes fly open and I see my two youngest sisters.

'What?!" I ask them.

"Happy birthday!" they say grinning and hug me.

"Oh, thanks." I hug them back, smiling just as big as them.

Mum, Lottie, Fizzy, and Katie all come down the stairs looking annoyed that they were woken up.

"Did we need to yell at seven in the morning?" mum asks the twins.

"Sorry." they both say.

"It's just that we wanted to tell Louis happy birthday." Daisy says.

"Before anyone else!' Phoebe adds.

"In this house." I mumble. I'm sure at least one person has tweeted me happy birthday. Something tells me Liam's one of them.

My phone starts vibrating and I check it. A few hundred notifications that people tweeted me. I open up twitter and check my feed. Most of them are from fans. I see one from Liam, I knew it.

'@Louis_Tomlinsom HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATE! No way ur 22 now. #Oldie"

I laugh at that. Liam definitely knows how to be ridiculous. And we're all in the same boat, there's no way I'm 22.

Niall, Zayn, and Harry all tweeted me happy birthday as well. Niall's and Zayn's were a little personal. Harry's on the other hand just said "Happy Birthday mate!' Although in his defense, if he'd said more. something about Larry would have came up. Neither of us want that to happen.

*Katie's POV*

"So how's England?"Lexi, my oldest older sister asks me.

"It's amazing! Colder than Texas, but still amazing." I tell her, "How's my little nephew doing?"

"Jayden is doing fabulous! I'm already thinking that he's going to grow up to look like his daddy."

"And his daddy is a beatiful man, so there is nothing wrong with that."

"I know, it just-" she starts but I don't hear the rest because someone starts pounding on the bathroom door.

"Kaitlyn Jones let me in! I have to pee!" Louis yells at me.

"Hold your horses birthday boy! You won't die!" I yell back at him.

"You're in the bathroom?" Lexi asks me.

"It's the only place I get privacy on the phone in this house."

"I don't blame you then"

"Please, Katie!" Louis whines.

'One minute." I say to him.

"No now!"

"Ugh, fine. Lexi, I have to go. I'll talk to you later. Bye."

"Bye!"

I hang up and unlock the bathroom door.

Louis gets a huge grin on his face when I open the door.

"I thought you had to pee." I say smirking at him a little bit.

"I do, but there's something else I have to do first." he says grabbing hold of my shoulders.

"What is-" He cuts me off by crashing his lips onto mine.

We pull apart and I run off, not sure of what I should think of the kiss. Sure it wasn't my first kiss, but none of the others had been from someone as famous as him.