Boys Night Out and First Night of the Tour

*Louis' POV*

Early February

I hear a pounding on my door.

"Louis! Louis! Open up!" I hear the Irish accent that I know all too well.

"What d'you want Niall?!" I ask him as I open the door.

"How'd you know it was me?"

"I know your voice.

"Oh. So, anyhow, since it's the night before the tour we're going clubbing!"

"Okay."

"Then let's get going!" He grabs my wallet and phone from the counter and pulls me into the hall.

"You really want to go clubbing don't you?!" I laugh at him.

"Why can't I?" he asks innocently.

"You just want an excuse to get drunk don't you?"

"Wha- That is so not true!"

I give him a knowing look.

"So what if I do want to?!"

"Nothing. Just don't come crying to me when you're hungover for the first concert of the tour."

"I'm watching you Tomlinson."

I roll my eyes at him and head to the elevator.

"I hope you know that if any of us are hungover tomorrow night, we'll all be in trouble." Liam says to us.

"We know." the other four of us say. 

"Even though you won't drink. So you should keep an eye on Niall." I tell him.

"I'm keeping an eye on all of you."

"Dammit!" Harry says and turns back grinning.

Liam rolls his eyes at him.

I roll over and fall onto the floor. As I come to my senses I realize that I am in my own flat. Apparently I passed out on the couch. There's no pounding in my head and I don't feel sick, so I'm obviously not hungover.

"Thank God." I sigh in relief at that realization.

I look over at my phone, it's almost noon. Since the first concert's in London we don't have a fligh anywhere. Would've been screwed if we had.

I spend my time until we have to be at the arena lazing around.

"Louis, stop flinching." our stylist Lou tells me as she tries to put stuff on my face.

"Sorry." I say.

"It's fine, but it's also hard to do finishing touches when you're flinching." 

"Stop making me feel terrible!"

She rolls her eyes at me.

My phone vibrates and I look at it. It's a message from Katie.

Katie: Good luck out there tonight! :)

Me: Thanks! :)

This should be a fun concert.

***********************

AN

I am on a roll! A few uploads a few days in a row! I'd say that I'll update tonight, but I might not be able to, I have a band concert. Fingers crossed that we do great! I will try my hardest to update tomorrow. There will be an update by midnight Sunday night here in Minnesota. Stupid Minnesota. I love Minnesota, but I hate it at the same time. We have a love-hate relationship.

Last night I came to the conclusion that I am both OCD and ADD-yes, it is possible according to my dear mother-it's not very fun. Everything has to be perfect, but then I decide there's another way that I want to do something that is also perfect.

So, I have a little contest for all of you. If you want me to dedicate and/or follow you-both will probably happen-, you have to guess the answer to this question:

Where is my favorite place I have ever been?

I'll give you a hint, it's a country where they do speak English as the main language-not anywhere in the US. This narrows it down a fair bit.

Anyhow, tell me what you think! I'm going to be starting a Harry Styles fan fic soon, not sure when or what the title of it will be. I'll let you know when I do. All I know is that it will be a Harry Styles fan fic.

Comment

Vote

Follow

Love you all!

-Sarah