Chapter 117

Mulai dari awal

"Are you okay, dear ?" Kazumi walked to Dino "ah, don't worry about me" he smiled "ah Dino-san and Hibari-san's Onee-san are paired up as Mr. And Ms. Frankenstein" Tsuna said "isn't it cute ?" Kazumi smiled and hugged Dino "hwa !" Dino dodged the flying handcuff by ducking and they heard a thud.

Kyoya rubbed his head after Kisume smacked him. Kisume was wearing a lap coat as a scientist. Kyoya was dressed up as a vampire, with the black suit and cloak "Kufufufu~ didn't expect you'd come" Mukuro smirked "that's right, Hibari ! We thought you weren't going to come !" Ryohei said "I was forced" Kyoya growled.

Kyoya sighed looking around, his eyes slightly widened when he spotted Kyokai talking with a couple of people with her Nuno. She glanced at him and smiled. She excused herself and walked toward him "oooh a vampire, huh ?" She smirked and wrapped her arms around his waist, he rolled his eyes "what are you suppose to be ?" He raised a brow "well I'm suppose to be an angel, I look stupid right ?" She sighed.

He tilted his head and stared at her from head to toe "umm" he slightly blushed. Their eyes slightly widen when he suddenly touched their lips together, because Kisume pushed Kyoya's head without looking. Kyokai quickly pulled back while covering her mouth with the back of his hand "w-what are you doing !? My brothers and father are here !" She whispered while blushing "hn" Kyoya glared behind him but didn't see Kisume anywhere.

"Wait if your a vampire..." She held her chin. He flinched when she suddenly pulled the corners of his mouth "haha ! I can see your fake fangs !" She laughed, he flicked her forehead "shut up" he glared.

She looked behind her when they heard the music start "come on, let's dance" she pulled his hand "alright" he rolled his eyes, not really in the mode to dance "I'll kill him ! I'll kill him !" Xanxus aimed at Kyoya with his gun shakily from anger "boss ! Don't !" Squalo, who was a pirate, yelled at him "leave the cute couple together, boss !" Lussuria tried to pull Xanxus's hand back.

Kyoya glanced at Xanxus over Kyokai's shoulder. He bent down to her neck and revealed his fangs as he pretends to about to bite her. He glanced at Xanxus again and smirked while sticking his tongue out "that Damn Bastard !!" Xanxus struggled from Squalo and Lussuria's grips.

"I'll be right back" Kyokai said "alright" Kyoya said and watched her walk away after she pecked his cheek. The music suddenly stopped once Kyokai left "alright minna !" Reborn suddenly appeared "I have a special Halloween surprise for you all !" He said. Kyoya suddenly felt dizzy, everything went black as everyone collapsed on the floor.

=Time Skip=

Tsuna was walking in hall, sighing. It's been a rough night for him. Most of the people he new scared him to death with their costumes "I wonder what happened after I left" he thought and bumped into something that made him fall back "a-ah Gomen !" He looked up.

He frowned and stood up "Gokudera-kun ?" He tapped Gokudera's shoulder "hisssss !!!!" Gokudera hissed at him with his sharp teeth and claws and backed away "eh !? Gokudera-kun, are you alright ?" Tsuna asked "Nya !!!" Gokudera charged at him "HEEEEEEIII !!!!!" Tsuna ran away. Tsuna was really confused at how Gokudera was acting, and the fact that he was chasing him on fours.

"Itai !" He bumped into a closet, which made a lot of fish fall down "who the heck put fish in the closet !?" Tsuna thought while paling "Nya~ I love fish !" He saw Gokudera eating the fish, Tsuna sweat dropped "Gokudera-kun is acting like a cat, but to think about it, his costume was a werecat" Tsuna thought and decide to leave.

Gokudera saw him walk away, so he followed him "you fed me fish ! So I will follow you !" He grinned "a-ah" Tsuna's eye twitched "even if you already do" he thought "anyway ! We must know what's going on ! Why are you acting like that ?" Tsuna said "act like what, boss ?" Gokudera tilted his head as his cat ears twitched "why do I feel like Reborn is the cause of all this ?" Tsuna sweat dropped.