Chapter 146

_______________

Chapter 146

_______________

The next day, back at home, Kyoya and Kyokai were laying down on the couch in their favorite position, spooning. Her back pressed against his chest as he held her really close, his left hand held her right, the hands that they had their new bracelets. She was sleeping peacefully as he rubbed her knuckles with his thumb, she was facing the backrest while he was behind her so she wouldn't fall, he stared at the back of her neck and remembered the past.

He remembered how she used to wear a scarf and long socks, he figured that was just covering the bruises from the abuse she had. He stroked her hair, but pulled back when she frowned while sleeping. He kissed her head and wrapped his other arm around her waist, he looked up at the vibration of his silent phone on the table. He just closed his eyes to sleep, ignoring the ringing doorbell and knocking.

The door of the living room suddenly flew open "answer the door, Damn it !" Kazumi yelled, Kyoya looked at her "don't you knock ?" He asked, she popped a double vein. He was now sitting on the floor with a huge bump on his head, she crossed her arms as she was sitting across him "what do you want ?" He rubbed his head "I want some help" she said "I have a private mission and I need your help"

He yawned "no" he said "eh !? Do you know how important that mission is !?" She said "lower your voice, Kyokai is sleeping" he sighed "why do you need me anyway ? You got that group of assassins with you" he glared "but I want someone younger than me" she said "someone who's adorable and innocent" she said "and where do I fit in those ?" He said. Kyokai sat up slowly and rubbed her eye "Kyo, where did you go ?" She mumbled, they stared at her "I found my partner !" Kazumi smiled at Kyoya while pointing at Kyokai "no way in hell" Kyoya glared.

"Kazumi-san is here ?" Kyokai blinked "I'll bring some tea" she got off the couch "don't bother" Kyoya pulled her to sit on his lap sideways "K-Kyoya ! What are you doing !? Your sister is here !" She whispered as she blushed "I know" he rested her head on his chest "like I said, I need her" Kazumi crossed her arms "go away, find someone else" he glared "A-Ano.." Kyokai nervously sweated as the two siblings started arguing.

"Kai-chan is perfect ! I need her !" Kazumi pulled Kyokai by her shoulders "no, she'll end up getting hurt" Kyoya pulled Kyokai back by her waist "she's an assassin !" Kazumi yelled "I don't care ! Your not taking my Kyokai !" Kyoya yelled back "hand her to me" Kazumi said "you have your husband, go find him" he glared "Dino is busy right now ! Kai-chan is more suitable for the position !" She glared back, Kyokai only blinked in confusion.

Kisume was about to ring on the doorbell when he saw the door was cracked open, he sighed at the foot mark on the door. He entered the living room and his eyes widen at what he was seeing "stop acting like a brat and give her to me !" Kazumi yelled "get off !" Kyoya yelled back. Kyokai was being crushed against the floor as Kyoya was on top of her while Kazumi was on top of him, throwing yells at each other while Kyokai was still confused at what was happening.

"Eh ?" Kyoya and Kazumi blinked as Kisume pushed them off Kyokai using his foot, he helped Kyokai stand up "your not hurt, right ?" He patted her head, she looked up at him surprised "Kisume-san.." She said, he frowned as he dropped his hand "we..haven't met before, right ? Like far before ?" She asked "because I'm having sort of dream about us together lately" she explained, he stared at her for a moment before smiling "no, I don't think so" he shook his head "I see" she held her chin "sorry to bother you then, I'll go make tea" she said "sure" he smiled and watched her leave the living room.

He silently closed the door behind and got surrounded by dark area "you two.." He glared and smirked at his younger siblings over his shoulder. Kazumi and Kyoya got a bump on their heads "what are you two trying to do to Kai-chan !?" Kisume said as they were sitting across each other "I was just trying to take Kai-chan with me on a mission" Kazumi said "she's not going" Kyoya refused and crossed his arms "will you two stop fighting already ?" Kisume glared.