Chapter 174

_________________

Chapter 174

_________________

The following days, Kyokai only have been going to school, her house, then back to Xavier's mansion. These days she barely had time for her friends and boyfriend, she haven't been hanging out with either of them. Until one day, Kyokai finished patrolling the school and went to the school gates after gathering her stuff. She blinked a couple of times and her eyes widen to see Kyoya waiting for her.

He looked up and pushed himself off the wall, she rushed toward him "Kyoya, what are you doing here ?" She smiled and blushed when he wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer "do I need a reason to see you ?" He smirked and she flinched "y-you don't need a reason" she mumbled, he cupped her cheek and nibbled her ear. She gasped in surprise and pushed him, but his arms were still around her "what ?" He asked "you can't do that in school !? People might have saw !" She held her ear and blushed.

He glared and kissed her cheek "Kyoya ! N-No PDA in school grounds !" She tried to make an excuse to make him stop "I make the rules, Kyokai" he glared "no means no ! Now let go !" She blushed red and pushed his face, he couldn't help but smirk at her reaction "I'm just teasing" he patted her head and she calmed down a bit "w-we can kiss at home, n-not at school" she hid her face in his neck.

They pulled back after a while "lets go" he walked ahead and she followed "shogei !" She gasped at the roofless black car "is this yours ?" She asked "no, Otou-san's" he said "thought we could take a ride around before I drop you off" he got in the car and she followed, she buckled the seatbelt then looked at him "do you even have driving license ?" She asked "Kyokai, I'm 19" he reminded her "yes I know, but your also Hibari" she shrugged and he glared before turning on the engine.

They took a long ride around Namimori with the car, long ride until the moon appeared in the sky. He took a quick glance at her, she was resting her elbow on the door and her chin on her hand. He thought that she was mad or bored, but then felt relieved when he realized she was enjoying the view. She looked down as he grabbed her hand with his eyes focussed on the road, she smiled and entwined her hand with his "you don't need both hands on the wheel ?" She asked softly "I'll let go if I need it" he said.

They soon reached a cliff at the mountain, he unbuckled his seatbelt to breath and they stayed there quietly watching the stars. They glanced at each other, he reached to pushed her hair away from her face then rested his arm on her shoulders. They leaned and touched noses, he brushed his lips against hers softly. She blushed as he nibbled on her lower lip, she tugged on his collar to pull him closer. She gasped in his mouth as she felt his hand on her thigh, his fingers slipped under her school skirt. She gasped and held his hand as his fingers entered her, he shushed her with a rough kiss and she clenched on his chest. They pulled back when her phone rang, she bent down to pull out her phone from her bag.

She sighed heavily at the ID caller "sorry" she told him and answered "Papa" he face palmed "yes, I'm with him" she said "he's..here" she frowned and handed him the phone, he raised a brow in confusion and took the phone "yes sir ?" He pressed the phone against his ear "YOU GET HER BACK HOME RIGHT NOW, YOUNG MAN !!! DON'T IMPREGNATE HER BEFORE SHE GRADUATE FROM HIGH SCHOOL, MISTER !! IN FACT, DON'T TOUCH HER AT ALL !!" His eardrums exploded from the loud yell, Kyokai nervously sweated and blushed from embarrassment "DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR !?" Xavier yelled "all clear, sir" Kyoya said then hanged up "hn" he glared at her "I'm sorry" she mumbled "no problem, I got used to it" he sighed.

As they reached the mansion, he parked in front and walked her to the door "thank you again for tonight, Kyoya" she smiled at him "again tomorrow ?" He smirked and she nodded "good night" she held his hand and they leaned in for a kiss, they paled as a bullet hit the ground near them "NO MAKING BABIES WITH MY BABY, KYOYA !!" Xavier rested his foot on the window frame and aimed a shot gun at them, Kyoya quickly risked it and kissed Kyokai before driving away with a car with full speed, dodging all the bullets Xavier shot.