Chapter 154

____________________

Chapter 154

____________________

"What is the meaning of this, Miura ?" Kyokai glared, she just came back from work, tired and exhausted, until Haru called everyone to meet at the diner. Kyoya of course wouldn't come, so Kyokai decided to give the news later "well its still January, maybe all of us should go to ski !" Haru suggested "ski ?" They blinked "hm ! Since most of you going to be in third year of High school, you will be busy studying for collage, so maybe we could use this time to make memories" Haru explained.

They thought for a while "I don't know if I should go ! I'm really bad at skiing !!" Tsuna thought and sweat dropped "why not ? It should be fun" Yamamoto laughed "let's box to the Extreme !!" Ryohei threw his fist in the air "skiing not boxing" Kyokai crossed her arms "Tch, fine ! I'll be going because Judaime is going !" Gokudera looked away "I never said that !" Tsuna thought "I think it will be fun" Kyoko smiled "I'm going" Tsuna thought.

Kyokai flinched when Ryohei pulled her by her shoulders and leaned his head against hers "let's make some Extreme memories, Kai !" He raised his fist and she blinked "hm" she nodded and bumped her fist into his "Onii-chan seemed to be extremely friendly with Onee-san these days, even more than usual" Kyoko whispered "Haru noticed too, that's dangerous desu~" Haru whispered back as they watched how Ryohei laughed out loud while getting close to Kyokai, who got used to it through the years.

They nervously sweated at the deadly atmosphere behind them, Kyoya suddenly hit Ryohei's head with the tonfa, they paled in fear "Hibari, you Bastard !!" Ryohei stood up to glare at Kyoya with the huge bump on his head "don't get too comfortable with my Kyokai or I'll bite you to death" Kyoya glared back and raised his tonfa "Kyoya, your causing a scene" Kyokai stood up next to him and held his shoulder. He walked and gave her her coat and hat "wait for me outside" he said, she nodded and walked away.

He waited for her to leave the building before glaring over his shoulder "seriously ! You always steal her from us !" Ryohei sighed heavily as he sat down. They gasped as Kyoya stuffed Ryohei's face into his food "your the one who's trying to steal her from me" Kyoya glared and left "O-Onii-san, did you and Hibari-san had a huge fight ?" Tsuna asked worriedly "no ! We're always like that !" Ryohei sat up chewing his food "he's eating !" They sweat dropped.

"You shouldn't have done that" Kyokai said as they walked hand in hand "he deserved it" Kyoya growled "stop it with the jealously" she glared at him then put her arm around his waist "you know I'm always yours" she rested leaned against him as he rested his arm on her shoulders "hn" he only looked away "want to eat somewhere ?" He asked "sure, I haven't eaten at the diner" she smiled and hugged his waist.

The next day, Giannini went to pick up everyone by the bus, including Kokuyo gang and Kotoya. The last passengers in the bus were Kyoya and Kyokai as they stopped in front of their house, they saw Kyokai open the door and walked out of the house "for the last time, your not sleeping on the roof" she glared over her shoulder "it's crowding" Kyoya growled and closed the door behind him "just sleep with me and nothing bad will happen" she grabbed his hand and dragged him into the bus.

Once they got inside, Kyoya froze in his spot and got surrounded by a deadly area at the sight of Mukuro "Kufufufu~ long time no see, Skylark-kun" Mukuro smirked "Pineapple herbivore" Kyoya growled and pulled out his tonfa "Kyoya, you shouldn't" Kyokai held his shoulder "we'll sit in the back, don't let him let out your anger" she kissed his cheek and dragged him to the back "I see your convincing skills got improved, Kyokai" Mukuro said "shut up, Rokudo" Kyokai glared.

After a few hours, they reached their destination at the snowy mountains. They got out of the bus with their luggage and went inside the dorm they rented, everyone wandered around the huge dorm, checking out the rooms and views from the windows "alright everyone ! Let's go ski !" Haru smiled and most of them cheered "I still don't understand why she came" Kyokai said "you got a problem with that ?" Misako glared "not you, Pony !" Kyokai growled "her" she glared outside the window, they looked at what she was looking "that's.." Tsuna said.