Chapter 138

______________

Chapter 138

______________

The next morning was weekend, Kyokai slowly opened her eyes, she touched the bandage around her head as it still hurt. She touched her face to feel the oxygen mask, she removed it and looked around. There was a knock on the door before the nurse came in "oh your awake, Hayashi-san" she smiled "how are you feeling ? I brought breakfast for you" she placed the trey on the table, she didn't notice Kyokai sit up and remove the tubes off her arms.

Kyokai sat on the edge and looked at her feet as she was wearing socks "hm ?" She looked up at the table and frowned. She got up and approached it, there were a lot of stuffed animals around, they were so a lot that they filled the table and the couch, each one had a card attached to it. There was a shark (Squalo and Lussuria), a bunny (Tsubaki and Souji), a panda, a cake with a face (Kyoko, Haru, and Hana), a horse (Dino and Kazumi), sushi with a face (Yamamoto), a cat (Tsuna and Gokudera), a koala (Kotoya), a kangaroo (Ryohei), a penguin (Kokuyo Gang), and a basket with different kinds of flowers (everyone). But what she liked the most, was the grumpy purple teddy bear in the middle "Sumire" she whispered.

"Ah Hayashi-san ! You should be in bed" the nurse said "what is all this ?" Kyokai asked her "oh ! Your friends and family came and put it here" the nurse smiled "was there this guy, um.." Kyokai said "you mean the boy from yesterday, Hibari Kyoya-kun ? Is he your brother ? He didn't come today" the nurse said "Kyoya ? He's my boyfriend" Kyokai said, the nurse's eyes widen.

Kyoya entered the hospital building, carrying a stuffed Hibird. He looked around for the nurse from yesterday to see her running toward him "Hibari-san ! Great news" she said "is Kyokai awake ?" He asked. The others suddenly came in "ah Hibari ! Visiting Kyokai today !?" Ryohei said "keep it down, Ryohei" Kotoya reminded him that they were in a hospital.

"She's more than awake ! She regained her memories !" The nurse told Kyoya, their eyes widen. Kyokai was looking at Sumire when the door behind her opened "hm ?" She looked up, then over his shoulder. Kyoya stared at her shocked, he was panting because he was running "Kyoya.." She whispered, he dropped the stuff that were in his hands "Kyokai !" He approached her. He was about to hug her but paused, she faced him confused as he hesitated and dropped his arms "do you.." She blinked "do you remember me ?" He asked.

She titled her head "of course I remember you, Fukigen Kuraudo" she said, he sighed heavily. She gasped and dropped the stuffed bear as he pulled her by the waist and span her around "I was afraid that you forgot" he breathed out as he embraced her, she hugged him "what are you saying ?" she whispered against his cheek "I don't quite remember what happened to me.." She mumbled, he looked at her.

"I don't remember after being in that mansion against that stupid family that kidnapped me" she mumbled "good" he patted her head, she flinched. He went to picks up the gift "for you" he gave it to her "Arigatou" she mumbled on the stuffed Hibird, then placed it on the bed.

He hugged her from behind, he kissed her head softly, she hugged his arms "the nurse told me I forgot my memories.." She mumbled "you did" he said, she clenched on his sleeves "Gomen" she mumbled, he frowned "what are you apologizing for ?" He whispered in her ear, she looked at him and flinched when he rested his forehead on hers "no matter what, I will always love you and make you remember me" he whispered against her lips.

She slightly blushed and looked away "A-Aho ! Your too close !" She pushed his face, he grabbed her hand and turned her to face him. He hugged her, she relaxed in his arms and hugged him back "to believe I was going to die so soon" she looked down, he looked at her "what a lie to make everyone worry" she looked at him, his eyes widen. She flinched as he kissed her eyelash and embraced her "your going to live" he sighed in relief "Kyoya.." She whispered "too tight" she tugged on him.