Chapter 180~

__________________

Chapter 180

__________________

At the hotel, they changed their clothes into clean ones, cleaned around the room, then sat down in the living room of the apartment that Kyokai rented. They all sat quietly, staring at Kyoya and Kyokai, who were sitting next to each other, arms and legs crossed, and glaring away from each other "you were calling me for help" he said "no I wasn't" she said right away "you kissed back" he said "no, I did not" she denied.

"I'm leaving, it's too crowding and I'm busy" he stood up to leave "not until you give an explanation !" She followed him and slammed the door close behind them "I'm kind of worried" Kyoko said "I thought they already forgave each other" Haru said "I'll check on them" Ryohei and went to the hall to open the door. But when he did, he saw Kyoya and Kyokai kissing each other passionately, humming in each other's mouths.

They glanced at him while still kissing then awkwardly pulled back, Ryohei crossed his arms and leaned against the door frame. Kyoya cleared his throat as they glanced around "well, I'll be leaving" he said and walked toward the elevator "Hibari, your full of shit" Ryohei said "I know" Kyoya said. Kyokai rolled her eyes and took her coat from Ryohei "see you" she followed Kyoya while wearing her coat.

"So that's why you didn't want to see me" Kyokai mumbled as they walked together, hand in hand, in the cold weather. Kyoya nodded "I never lied about being busy, I thought that if I saw you I won't be able to spent the time with you" he explained "I'm sorry, Kyo" she said. He pulled by her shoulders and kissed her head "I'm sorry as well" he whispered against her hair.

"Want to go to my house, or somewhere far ?" He asked "I don't know, anywhere's fine" she smiled, he pinched her cheek "I missed that smile" he kissed her cheek "but I need to go get my clothes from the hotel if I'm going to stay at your place" she held her chin "who said anything about you staying at my place ?" He raised a brow "oh Kyo.." She hugged his waist "we both know you won't let me go once we step inside" she poked his nose "yeah, your right" he said and she laughed.

"I think I know a place.." He looked around "you know a place where they sell women clothes ?" She raised a brow "ask me any store you want and I'll find it in this town" he said "hmm ?" She smirked "where's the night club ?" She asked "right after that corner" he pointed "wait..." He glared at her "your not planning to go, aren't you ?" He said "me ? No" she shook her head "but I'm surprised that you know the place, did you went inside ?"

He frowned at her "why would I go in there ?" He said "I don't know if your a drunk type of person" she shrugged "trust me, I've never entered a club nor drank alcohol, never did and never well" he said "you've never drink alcohol ?" She said "no, I can't stand it" he shook his head "don't tell me you've tried ?" He glared "no, but I would like to" she said "why ?" He said "I don't know, I'm just curious what it taste like" she shrugged "it taste bad, believe me" he said.

She gasped and stood in front of him to hold his hands "so you did drink it once !" She said "no, I didn't. Once you know it's ingredients you'll know why" he glared "ooh I wonder how Hibari Kyoya will be when he's drunk" she smirked and hugged his waist "very funny, I won't get drunk" he shook his head "I'm sure you'll get knocked out once you just take a sip" he smirked "no I won't !" She crossed her arms "we'll see later" he ruffled her hair.

They reached his black car and he opened the door for her, then went to the driver's seat "there.." He pointed at the shop after a few minutes of driving "I saw a couple of females near our age enter that store, it's really near from my company" he parked aside "Kyoya, that looks expensive" she said "it's fine" he said.

"Welcome, Mr. Hibari. How my I help you ?" The employer bowed his head. Kyokai didn't understand what Kyoya told him, but saw the two look at her. The employer nodded and walked away "come on" Kyoya offered her a hand, she took it and they followed the man "what did you tell him ?" Kyokai asked "just..to find clothes for you" he said "what exactly did you tell him ?" She raised a brow "I'm not telling" he said "Kyoya !" She tugged on him.