Chapter 165

Story Question

Who is your top 3 The Skylark's Snowflake (The Snow Guardian) book characters, including OCs ?

_________________

Chapter 165

_________________

It's March 18, the sky was clear, the weather was nice, and the temperature became warm. The sound of the alarm woke Kyokai up, she got up rubbing her eye and closed the alarm "Kyoya, wake up" she shook Kyoya, he lift up his arm and dropped it on her hips "Kyo, wake up" she poked his cheek "I'm up" he mattered drowsily "wake up" she whispered and kissed his head.

She sighed and got off the bed to go to the bathroom, Kyoya made sure she was gone and took his phone from the counter to call someone. He waited for an answer until he heard a click "is it ready ?" He said "I'll come pick it up right now" he hanged up and hid his phone under his pillow as Kyokai came back in.

She stared at him and held her hips "seriously, you are the Chairman of the Disciplinary committee, you are not suppose to be late" she tilted her head and huffed "every single time" she mattered, she went to lay down on top of him and kissed his neck "wake up, sleepy head" she whispered in his ear "I'm raping you" he pulled her waist to get on top and captured her lips, she held his arms and kissed back "we'll be late" she whispered against his lips "just a little" he kissed her neck.

He winced in pain as she bumped his head "you'll wrinkle my uniform, you perverted cloud" she glared and pushed him off her "I'm going to school before you, I don't care if your going to be absent or not" she got up and fixed her uniform then left the room, he sat up and rubbed his head "the plan is going perfectly than I thought it would be" he thought.

As Kyokai was walking toward school, she frowned when she saw everyone in front of her "what's going on ? Your school is that way" she pointed "we were wondering if you want to hang out with us today after school" Tsuna said "yeah, it's Saturday ! So it's Shopping Day !" Haru threw her arms in the air "go die" Kyokai growled.

Her eye twitched as Kyoko and Haru started begging, she popped a vein "fine. Stop begging, it's annoying" Kyokai sighed heavily, they cheered. Kyokai flinched when Ryohei and Kotoya tackled her into a hug from behind, she almost fell on her face from the sudden attack "Ohayo Kai-chan ! Are you excited about today !?" Kotoya said "no, it's like any other normal day" Kyokai frowned "good ! Let's go to school to the Extreme !!" Ryohei yelled.

Kyokai gasped when Ryohei threw her over his shoulder and Kotoya caught her school bag "h-hey ! I-I'm wearing a skirt ! Put me down !" She blushed and kept hitting his back "let's go !!" Ryohei and Kotoya started running "O-Ohayo.." Tsubaki greeted as they entered the classroom "H-Hayashi-chan ?" She blinked as Ryohei carried a tired Kyokai on his shoulder "Sasagawa, put me down before I increase the level of your punishment" Kyokai growled, Ryohei flinched and placed her on her seat.

Ryohei blinked as she pulled out her things from her school bag and placed them on the desk, then sat quietly like nothing happened "your not mad ?" He asked "hm ?" She looked up at him "why would I be ? Your just being yourself" she shrugged and he smiled in relief.

In the middle of the lesson, Kyoya quietly opened the door and peeked in, Ryohei frowned and looked at the door to see Kyoya, who pointed at Tsubaki. Ryohei understood what he wanted and ripped a piece of paper to write on it, he crumbled it and threw it, it landed on Tsubaki's head. Tsubaki frowned at the paper in front of her and opened it "someone wants to meet you outside, Sasagawa Ryohei" she read in her head "Ano Sensei" she raised her hand to ask to go to the restroom, she waited for the teacher's nod then left the classroom.