Chapter 143

Today is 5/5 !

Happy birthday to Hibari Kyoya !!

_________________

Chapter 143

_________________

Midterms were finally over, everyone struggled to success, the vacation before the second semester. They all decided to go to the beach today for a day or two "why is she here ?" Kyokai glared at Misako "Chrome-chan wanted to invite her friend" Kyoko said "you know each other ?" Chrome asked "sadly, yes" Kyokai and Misako grumbled "why is he here then ?" Kyoya glared at Mukuro "Kufufu~ couldn't decline the invitation" Mukuro said, the four glared at each other "FIGHTING !!!" Ryohei cheered "Chigaoi !" They yelled.

"Wait, who's he again ?" Kotoya said "it's the pineapple who harasses your sister" Kyoya said, Kotoya saw a weird atmosphere around Mukuro "d-do want to fight, Damn it !?" Kotoya raised his hands in defense "oya oya, is that really Kyokai-chan's brother ?" Mukuro shook his head "yes, I am !" Kotoya glared "he's not" Kyokai looked away "Kai-chan !?" Kotoya paled.

"I should have guessed you were Tomboy's brother, you don't look the same even though your both twins" Misako flipped her hair "don't lie, you knew we were siblings" Kotoya said "oh so you hate me now ? Even after our special night back in America ?" She tilted her head "special-" he paled when he felt Kyokai's deadly area behind him "you know each other ?" She narrowed her eyes, he nervously sweated.

"W-Wait, Kai-chan !" He backed away as Kyokai walked toward him "you two are dating ?" She raised a brow "n-no !" He waved his hand "special night !?" She glared "i-it was a misunderstanding !" He yelled "hey didn't you say about Kotoya obsessed with naked women ?" Ryohei asked Kyoya "you what !?" Kyokai yelled "t-that's not it !" Kotoya said.

Misako chuckled while watching Kotoya get beat up by Kyokai "that was a lie, right ?" Mukuro asked "yes" Misako nodded "Tch, creepy pervert" Kyokai mattered "let's go to the limo, Kaneko" she said "h-hai !" Tsubaki followed her "actually, Kotoya is afraid of them" Kyoya told Ryohei.

They soon reached the private beach of the Hayashi company, they went inside the beach house to put their things "finally, I have the perfect plan to see Kyokai-chan changing" Ikuto evil chuckled in the corner "he will get killed " Souji and Koyo thought "you guys change, we'll be outside" Adelheid said and left with the girls.

"So Kotoya-san, how did you meet Misako ?" Tsuna asked "I've met her in America in one of my long missions. We talked a couple of times before I left" Kotoya explained "ahh~ Misako-chan is so beautiful ! But Kyokai-chan is also pretty attractive !" Ikuto thought "I can't decide !" He dug his hands in his head "what's up with him ?" Kotoya said "ignore him" Kyoya told him.

Once they reached outside, their jaws dropped "it's paradise !" Julie cheered as they watched the girls running around in their swimsuit "this is better than last time !" Julie yelled to the sky while dropping on his knees "s-shit !" Kotoya covered his bloody nose "Hentai" They said "it's nothing like that !" Kotoya yelled "here, clean your nose" Kyokai lift up a napkin "thank--Hwa !" He backed away blushing at her purple swimsuit.

"What the hell are you wearing !?" He yelled "my swimsuit ?" She frowned "oh yeah, you need this" she turned him around "need wha--cold !" He flinched as she rubbed sunscreen on his back "w-w-what are you doing !?" He madly blushed "you know we both have sensitive skin, so stop struggling" she glared "no ! Don't touch !" Julie and Ikuto glared at him with a gloomy area "lucky Bastard" they thought.

Kyokai sighed and tossed the bottle to him "here, you do it. I have another one" she said "the benches over there for you to put your stuff" she pointed and turned to walk away "d-do we go swim now ?" Gokudera hesitated to move "I-I guess" Ryohei said "no, Kai-chan ! why are you wearing a jacket !?" Haru pulled Kyokai's arm "yeah, take it off" Hana said "I-I'm still not used to this though" Kyokai mumbled as she placed the jacket on her shoulders.