Chapter 161

_________________

Chapter 161

_________________

The next day, everyone wore suits and black clothes, getting ready for the funural. They gatherd at Xavier's mansion, including CEDEF, Shimon, Kokuyo gang, and Ikuhara. Kyoya slowly opened his eyes from the sunlight that came through the window, he sighed heavily and got up to get ready.

After he wore his suit, he walked toward the front door but paused when he heard the familiar melody. He went inside the kitchen to see Kyokai cooking breakfast while humming like every morning, she glanced at him and smiled "Ohayo, your up so early" she greeted, he only stared at the empty kitchen before leaving.

His family stared at him worriedly as they sat in the limo, Kaiya rubbed his shoulder and kissed his head "I'm so sorry for your lost, Kyoya" she whispered "everything will be alright" she said what a mother suppose to say "heard that one before" he looked outside the window and she frowned.

Once they reached the mansion, every single one gaped in shock. Between Kotoya and Xanxus, Kyokai stood there in one piece, excluding the broken left arm and couple of bandages. Kyokai blinked at what they were wearing and glanced at Xavier "you called all of them becauser I got injured, Papa ?" She asked "EHHHHHHHH !!!!!?" She watched their shocked expression in confusion.

Xavier nersvously laughed and got kicked on the back by Kyota and Imitsou "what the hell, Xavier !?" Imitsou yelled "you gathered us here for a prank ?" Kyota's face darkened "do you know how upset my son is ?" He glared "you two didn't let me explain !!" Xavier anime cried "Shinei !!" They sweat dropped as Kyota kicked him "it was me" they looked at Verde.

Verde smirked and pushed up his glassed "Verde ?" Tsuna frowned "I tried to take the chance to try my new experiment to bring the dead back to life" Verde explained "so you used Hayashi as a lab rat ?" Gokudera sweat dropped "and it worked" Verde smirked "unfortunately, there are side effects"

They looked at Kyokai, who was having trouble with the crying girls and Ikuto. They flinched when Kyoya approached her, Kyokai looked up at him and blinked. Her eyes widen when he pulled her into an embrace "umm Kyoya.." Kotoya's eyes sadded "Ano.." Kyokai poked Kyoya's shoulder "dare desu ka ? (Who are you ?)" His eyes widen.

He grabbed her shoulders and to look at her and she flinched, she tilted her head as he glared at her with shock "are you playing around ? Just because we had a fight, you pretend you don't know me ?" He glared and she flinched "yo do look familiar" she mumbled "a friend of yours, Ryohei ?" She asked Ryohei "huh ? Kai, it's Hibari !" Ryohei said "Hibari ?" Kyokai repeated "ah Kisume-san's little brother ?" She pointed, Kyoya gritted his teeth and lowered his arms to his side "I'm wrong ?" She frowned.

"That was the side effect to the experiment, it shocked us as well" Xavier said "according to my calculation, 55% of her memories were erased mysteriously" Verde said "she forgot all the memories about Kyoya-kun" Xavier said "55%" They thought "so it means that Kyokai-chan's head is half empty, which lead to stupidity !?" Ikuto's eyes widen and got smacked by Adelheid "Kai remembers ALL of us, but doesn't remember Hibari ?" Yamamoto said.

Kyoya only stared at Kyokai as she stared back in confusion "you really don't remember me, Kyokai ?" He said "sorry" she shrugged "maybe I did meet you and forgot, I have a problem with my memory" she poked her head "but I always remember people by seeing their faces at least" she held her chin"

"Wait, if you don't know Kyoya, how do you know us !?" Kazumi pointed at herself and Kisume "Kazumi-san is a part of Varia and Kisume-san is Aniki's boss in CEDEF" Kyokai said "you don't know Kyoya ?" Kisume frowned "am I suppose to know ?" Kyokai frowned "yes !!" They said and she flinched "KAI-CHAAAN !!!" Kisume and Kazumi hugged her and cried "well, what's he suppose to be to me ?" She asked "I might remember something" she thought "he's your bo-" Kazumi got cut off "guard !" Kotoya stepped forward "huh ?" They blinked "he's your personal bodyguard" he smiled.