Chapter 147

___________________

Chapter 147

___________________

Today is the first day of school of the second semester, surprisingly everything was being normal, no surprise attacks, no new enemies, and no weird incidence as usual, except..

"Kyokai ! Where's Kyokai !?" Ryohei yelled around panicky "she's missing ! Where are you my love !?" Ikuto anime cried "pretty sure hiding from you two" Koyo said, Souji nodded "ah Ryohei-kun" they blinked and looked at the gates to see Xavier walking to them, Ryohei paled as white as the sheets "isn't that the twins father ?" Souji said "Kyokai-chan's dad !?" Ikuto paled.

"Hey Ryohei-kun, you haven't seen my daughter around right ?" Xavier asked "actually we're looking for her right now" Ryohei said "is that so ?" Xavier frowned "then what about Kyoya-kun ? Isn't she with him ?" He asked, they shrugged "Oi Suzuki !" Ryohei called as Adelheid walked passed them "did you see Kyokai or Hibari !?" Ryohei asked "I think I saw them at the Martel arts club" Adelheid pointed "what !?" Ryohei and Ikuto yelled.

The members of the club were shaking in fear as they sat at the far corner, staring at Kyoya, who was sitting on the bench watching Kyokai train. He glared at Furutani was teaching Kyokai, by getting close and holding her hands from behind, the students flinched as she grabbed his wrist and flipped him over her back "what was that for ?" Furutani asked and winced "teaching the students" Kyokai said.

"She kicked your ass again, Furutani !" Aido laughed as he rested his arms on Kyokai's head "Aido.." Furutani's brow twitched "KYOKAAAAI !!" They looked at the door when Ryohei and Ikuto made their entrance, they blinked. Kyoya paled when he saw Xavier "Papa ?" Kyokai frowned "Papa !?" Furutani and Aido paled "hey Kai-chan" Xavier smiled and patted Kyokai's head "are you doing alright ?" He asked "hm" she nodded.

"Is there something you need ?" She asked "not that it's important, I'm going to Italy for a short time and I want you to watch the mansion in the meantime" he said "what about Kotoya ?" She asked "he says he will be busy with his missions" he frowned "well, I'll watch it after my date with Kyoya" she tilted her head "date ?" He smiled, Kyoya slowly got up to walk toward the door "where are you going, Kyoya-kun ?" Kyoya paled as he was about to leave, Xavier only pulled him back "we need to talk" he smiled and dragged him outside, Kyokai blinked in confusion.

After going home and changed, Kyoya and Kyokai went for a motorcycle ride. They sat on the handrail in the highway, eating Nikuman (meat buns) they bought on the way "hn !" He winced as she touched his bruised cheek "what did you and Papa really talked about ?" She asked "nothing, don't mind it" he looked away "now I'm worried" she hugged his waist and gently kissed his cheek.

She smiled as he grumbled "Papa might seem to hate you, but he actually like you" she played with the tip of his hair "he likes talking about you, saying how proud he is for me finding an amazing guy" she smiled "I can feel the proudness in his fist" he growled and looked at her as she rested her head on his shoulder and held his hand.

He sighed and glanced around "I still think that there is someone watching" he glared, she stood in front of him and turned his face up toward her "what if they do ?" She tilted her head "then I would be chased by a chainsaw again by now" he glared "just relax will you ?" She rested her arms on his shoulders.

The handrail that he was sitting on suddenly broke and they both started leaning back "eh ?" They blinked and fell by rolling down the grassy slope, they stopped rolling with her on top of him "hn" he winced and lift himself up with his elbows "what a way to relax" he mumbled "don't blame me for that fall, the metal was really old" she glared at him.

He sighed heavily and rested his head back, she rested her head on his chest "hey Kyo.." She said "what ?" He put his arms around her waist and stared at the sky "if we were in different countries, like if one of us moved away.." She clenched on his chest "will we be still in a relationship ?" She asked, he looked at her "as if I'll let you leave me" he said, she looked at him "what if I did ?" She said, he smirked "I'll find you"