Chapter 182

I'm sorry for not updating a lot, I have been busy and have a lot of unfinished chapters.

I'm lacked of ideas for my other books. And seeing few comments makes me nervous that my chapters are not good enough. I actually feel relieved when at least one person comment and I thank you for that.

________________

Chapter 182

________________

Kyokai frowned while waking up, she smiled at Kyoya's bare back as she remember their make out last night. She trailed her finger tips against his spine then wrapped her arm around his waist "Kyo~" she whispered in his ear as she lift herself up "Kyoya my love, wake up" she kissed his cheek "hm ?" She glanced at his face to see him still sleeping.

As Kyoya woke up, he took a quick shower then got ready for collage. He took his briefcase and went to the living room to get his keys and wallet, only to hear something in the kitchen "oh Kyo, your finally awake" Kyokai came out of the kitchen "breakfast is ready" she removed apron and went back in the kitchen "breakfast ?" He thought and followed her "Kyokai, you didn't have to" he told her "but I wanted to, since we haven't eaten breakfast together in a while" she smiled and slightly blushed "I need to leave now" he glanced at his watch "oh sorry" she mumbled "I'm the one who's suppose to say that" he ruffled her hair "i-it's not your fault, I got the timing wrong" she blushed.

She was surprised as he quickly took a couple of bites from the eggs then left the kitchen "I'm leaving" he said after he gulped and opened the door "what about lunch !?" She followed him but he already closed the door "seriously" she sighed. She spent the half day alone in the apartment, she sat upside down on the couch watching Tv as her legs dangled off the backrest "ah ?" She blinked as she realized something "I didn't even make a bento for him" she mumbled to herself "I guess I could use mine that I brought" she thought then nodded to herself "b-but I don't think he'll like it" she clenched on her knees "I have an idea"

After a few hours, Kyokai went to Kyoya's collage after calling Kusakabe. He led her inside and she told him that she already knew her way out. But what she forgot to ask him, was which room was Kyoya in. She glanced at the open door to see if Kyoya was there but there was no sight of him "I should have asked Tetsuya about that" she thought as she held her chin "but I can't ask anyone, I won't understand" she thought. As she was about to enter a room, a couple of guys blocked her way. Kyokai stared at them as they tried to flirt with her with French, she ignored them and looked over their shoulders "what is she looking at ?" The guys glanced at each other, she sighed and continued walking.

Meanwhile, Kyoya was sitting in the far corner at the last row in the classroom "Yo Hiba-chan" Kyoya looked up from his book at Yamaguchi, who was standing on the row bellow him "I have some interesting info" He crossed his arms on the book "speak quickly, don't waste my time" Kyoya dragged his book from under Yamaguchi's arms "I saw someone around the campus who looks a lot like your girlfriend" Yamaguchi said. He got startled when Kyoya gathered his things and left the room.