"No Satvi! I would have never thought of you. Yeah, we would have been good, but I am great with Leela." He said frowning at me.

"But she is mad at you, right?" I asked him hiding my smirk.

"So? I don't care if she is mad at me forever, but I can't lose the love I have for her. We are not for each other." He relied sighing.

"Did you see that, Leela? He is never mine to start with to see the compatible things here and get stupid thoughts. One reason is because you both are for each other." I said removing the cloth covering my face.

"And the second reason is this guy beside me was and will always be mine no matter what. Don't forget that it is vice-versa, though." I added, throwing the scarf away and smiled at the three shocked faces.

"Well?" I asked them waiting for their reaction.

"You... you remember?" Leela asked and Karthik too asked the same question.

"Yes! Finally, I got everything and now you guys can stop moving around me like it is a glass floor." I replied and they both just pulled me into a tight hug making me chuckle.

"I am sorry for worrying you, Dad!" I mumbled scratching my neck.

"Please! We both worried you so much all these years, so this is nothing." Leela said before he could say anything, and he laughed before hugging me again.

"But this is just a secret. No one should know about this." Rohan said, and they all nodded.

"Did you forgive him, Di?" Leela asked looking at me.

"For what?" I asked her frowning.

"About saying those things and not trusting you." She replied.

"That is actually both of our faults. And I should have done it after asking him, but anyway, what happened is done right. Let's forget about it." I said, shaking my head.

"Well then, welcome to family, Brother-in-law." Leela said, pulling him into a hug making all of us chuckle.

"I know I lied to you about removing it when you asked me. But I didn't want you to feel upset about it and also think much about it. So I lied, and I hope you didn't mind." Leela said, and I smiled hugging her.

After dinner, we both took our leave and reached the home in silence. We still didn't utter a word even after lying on the bed.

"Ok! From the beginning, I always feared that you actually like karthik and maybe even love. And I thought as at that time you were in a vulnerable state you liked me. And that is why I was so jealous of him and reacted that way." He explained calmly.

"I thought that I am not good enough for you, and you just pity me. Like you know you got a kind heart, and you see a hurting girl feeling protected. So this all started after meeting your Mother though. And the gold digger thing added the fact that you were actually helping us out of your way. So it just increased and increased and don't forget the assistant thing making me more insecure, and it just bursts out." I explained.

"We are a pretty bad couple. Maybe we hurried with all the marriage stuff." He mumbled and I immediately turned towards him shaking my head.

"You are wrong! You know, if the accident didn't happen, I would have come here. And if you returned by the time I finished packing, or before you would have stopped me and we would have had this conversation." I said, and he smiled nodding his head.

"But what if I didn't reach here on time, and you already left. Like I may have gone to the office to remove some anger from myself. Then what?" he asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Then, you would have kidnapped me from wherever I am and would have brought me here after which we would have talked." I replied smirking.

"You are right, you know." He mumbled trailing his hand over my cheek to the hand.

"Yes! We are not going to leave each other at all. So we just have to endure this torture and live like this." I said laughing.

"Satvi! Give her back to me and hide yourself for now." He said frowning.

"Like I said! Enjoy the torture." I mumbled before crashing my lips to his, and he didn't complain again to change my imaginary split personality at least for now thanks to god.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

there will be no more past guys... and i know this one seems like small comparing to before ones but what can i saw past is over right so no long chaps i guess or i dont know

So, next two chaps and the stalker will be infront of you... Story is going to finish soon like pretty soon....

How is the chap guys???

Comment plz and vote........