"She must have got shocked with my behavior." I said, chuckling but he just stared at me with a small smile.

"Tell me one thing! How were the parcels able to enter this house, even after all protections you got to the house?" I asked him frowning.

"Ok! The stalker is really clever. We get mails right mostly they will be many weekly once. So the guy who puts them in the box throws the parcel inside. We caught each man, but turned out to be they were just offered little money for doing that, and they never saw that person, but it is a woman's voice in the mail office, though, and the guy always changes." He explained, and I shuddered to think about how much of a plan they did just for these parcels.

"I will not let anything happen to you." He added looking at my expression.

"But why would I have such enemies? Maybe they will even hurt you after me. You are being careful right?" I asked him frowning.

"Of course! Now shall we call your family and tell them about this?" He asked, and I shook my head.

"Let's go to the house and don't say a word. Also act like I am just Satvi." I replied getting up.

"That is easy! I have got lots of practice from the past few months." He said smirking.

"Oh my god! My stomach is hurting with the laughter I am getting hearing your joke." I said rolling my eyes making him narrow his eyes.

"Get ready darling!" I said winking at him, and he immediately chased after me.

"So, what's the plan?" He asked frowning at me when I rang the bell with my face covered completely.

"Don't act like you are nervous and just be like an angry guy whom you already are." I mumbled and he immediately hit my shoulder.

"Di?" Leela said, opening the door, and I smiled at her hugging her tightly.

"I missed you dear little sister." I mumbled.

"I would like if you guys move. I don't want to stand here outside anymore." Rohan said with anger tone.

"Let's move Leela! Otherwise, the almighty may get angry at our poor souls." I said, taking her inside and saw that Dad and Karthik are already sitting on the couch checking some files.

"Satvi! What a surprise!" Dad mumbled getting up and hugged me.

Karthik just gave a nod, getting up, but I gave him a tight hug while he hugged me back awkwardly. I turned around to see, Rohan glaring at me, but I just mouthed 'I love you' after which he stopped with his glaring.

"Leela! He is torturing me." I said, looking at her with tears in my eyes.

"What?" Those three asked and Rohan pinched my hand, which is not in sight for them.

"Yeah! I know he is the one who is protecting me from the danger which I don't even know, but he is still taking revenge for his wife's death." I replied sneezing and Leela immediately held my hand.

"How dare you?" She asked, glaring at Rohan.

"Everything would have been so good if only Karthik saw that video clip." I mumbled and there was complete silence around us.

"What... video?" Dad and Karthik asked coughing a little.

"Oh! You guys don't know about it, but my little sister here knows everything. I confessed my love for you on it, Karthik." I replied looking at him.

"Love? But that was not..." he stopped himself from continuing his sentence.

"I am guessing that if you had seen that video, then you would have definitely married me." I said shaking my head.