Chapter 18: Unexpected pt. 1

I had made my way back to the little room. I saw the door was cracked open and thought the worst of things.

Was she gone?

I hurried inside and there she sat with her feet dirty from being outside.

I was relieved and infuriated at the same time.

"You weren't supposed to go outside." I said.

"I didn't."

"Don't lie to me, I'm not stupid."

She stood up and her long shirt fell off of one of her shoulders.

"Come here." I said as I dropped the bag with banana's and pushed her on the bed.

Her giggle filled my ears and I grabbed her petite waist in my hands.

She kept giggling and looking at me with such a funny look.

"Please, tell me who it is."
I begged.

Her giggling only increased and all I could do was kiss her.

Her giggling stopped and her eyes fluttered closed as I kissed down her body.

"You've been bad ,Lolita."

I stripped one of her white knee socks off of her and started to glide my hand up her soft pale leg.

She let a small squeak escape from her lips and I smirked at her as she bit her bottom lip.

I sat her up and her bright green eyes looked into mine.

"Take your hair down." I growled as I took a Bobby pin from her hair.

She took the rest out and her long flowing hair hit the bed and brought her closer to me.

I took off my shirt and brought her closer to me.

Her small hands roamed over my chest and closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling of her touching me.

She then removed her own shirt.

"Come here, baby."

"Yes daddy." She moaned as I brought her closer to me.

"You've been bad."

---

Back on the road again. It seemed that we never can stay in one place too long.

I'm still bothered that she knows someone is following us but I try to ignore it as best I can.

But I have to know, who would do this? Why would they choose us?

No one in the right mind would follow someone like me.

Right?

"Satisfactionnnnnnn!" Lolita's singing voice brought me from my trance as she bobbed her little head to the music playing from the radio, to which she had turned on full volume so it was practically booming through out the whole car.

"Lo, isn't that a bit loud?"

"What!?" She screamed, not being able to hear me.

"Isn't that a bit loud!?"

"Oh! No!"

"How come!?"

"If the music is too loud, you're too old!"

I laughed at her sudden response and she smiled at me.

She put her heart shaped sunglasses on and turned to the window.

As I drove and I listened to the music I couldn't help but have an eery feeling of something.

I looked at Lolita who was singing happily with her arm out of the window.

I then looked in the mirror and I couldn't believe what I had seen...

A/N: IT HAS BEEN AGES SINCE I HAVE UPDATED! I am so sorry my babies <3! More Lolita to come! And I dedicate this to my bby Enchancer97 because I don't want her to be upset. :( <3. Please vote/ and comment for an update.