Chapter 11: Hotel surprise pt. 2

When we arrived in the room Lolita noticed there was only one bed. I scratched the back of my neck nervously as she stared at the bed in confusion.

"Uhm, they only had a room with one bed." I said quietly.

"Oh." She nodded and sat down on the bed.

I sat down in front of her and looked at her. Her green eyes looked tired and her red hair was slightly messy from when she fell asleep in the car. She was so beautiful.

"You should get some rest."

"But I'm not tired."

"Lo, get some rest. We have to get up early in the morning."

She stuck her feet out towards me.

"Take off my shoes, please?"

I nodded and unbuckled her little black shoes carefully. As I slid them off I noticed her white frilly socks.

Her innocence was so prominent. You could definitely tell.

I started to rub her little feet and she closed her as and laid on the bed.

I smiled as she started to fall asleep.

After I knew she was fully unconscious, I tucked her into the bed and left quietly.

I needed some air after that. It's hard looking at her and not kissing her every second of the day.

I stood outside as the cool night air welcomed me. I sighed and leaned against the steps.

"I see you finally did it Macca."

I froze and understood fully well who that voice belonged to. I clenched my fists but let out a sigh, trying to calm
Myself.

"And what would that be, John?"

"You got your girl. She's a real heartbreaker. Where's her mother ,then?"

"That's none of your business, Lennon."

"What'd you do? Kidnap her? Kill the mother."

I froze and looked at him wide eyed then regained my composure.

"I said none of your business. Now, if you'll excuse me."
I said standing up and walking away from him.

"Oh come on Macca, I really mean
No harm. Why don't you and her have breakfast with me in the morning, yeah?"

"I'm sorry, we can't."

Then I walked away without another word to him.

I walked back up to the room and entered quietly as I saw the lights were off and Lolita was asleep in bed.

I got dressed and laid beside her carefully, trying hardly not to wake her.

I wanted so badly to hold her waist or her.

But I remained calm and turned to face her. Her hair was down and a few pieces lay on her face.

I smiled before closing my eyes.

Even in my dreams she was there. I didn't mind though.

Not at all.

---
I opened my eyes and stretched a bit. I looked over to see Lolita still peacefully asleep.

I tried to get out of the bed quietly but she started to move. At one point she even moved closer to me.

Then she was finally fully awake and opened her eyes and looked at me.

She said nothing and kissed me. I kissed back and smiled once she pulled away.

"Good morning." I greeted.

She nodded and stretched as she laid back down on the bed.

"What are we going to do today?" She asked.

"Whatever you want to do. First we have to check out though. Alright?"

She nodded and rolled over to me.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Yes, of course."

"Have you ever played any 'Camp Games'?"

I knitted my eyebrows in confusion.

"I don't believe so, why?"

She sighed and looked a bit frustrated.

Then she whispered in my ear the 'camp games' she was talking about.

"Can we play?"

I only nodded eagerly.

She smiled and started to untie my pajama pants.

Maybe camp was good for her.

A/N: Vote and comment for an update. (: