Chapter 16: Diner

**SMUT WARNING**

It started to rain as I drove around looking for her. I knew I was in wrong but I was just so worried about where she had been and what she had done.

I knew I wasn't her father, but I still couldn't help but act a bit parentally  around her. She needed me, just as much as I needed her, and she knew that.

The rain fogged up the windshield, making it harder for me to see, even with the wipers going.

Bright lights caught my eye, from one of the diners down the street. It had been one of Lolita's favorite diners to go to.

Perhaps she was in there?

I parked the car outside the diner and walked through the rain ,up to the window of the diner.

There she sat, Soaking wet, with her school uniform on. Her red hair now brownish looking due to its wetness. Her skin now as pale as a sheet of paper.

I sighed in relief before walking into the diner. Her eyes met mine as she spun around in her stool.

We were the only two here along with the elderly woman behind the counter.

"I thought you'd never come!" Lolita said sarcastically.

Or maybe, just maybe, she actually meant it.

"Lo," I started as I sat in the stool beside her.

"I'm terribly sorry for what I've done. I know I was in no place to tell you what to do."

I watched as she looked at the menu, probably ignoring every word I say.

"May I have a chocolate milk shake?" Her eyes met mine.

I nodded.

"Ma'am?" She called to the woman behind the counter.

The woman came up to her slowly and looked at her with kind eyes. She put a piece of her grey hair behind her ear.

"What can I get you?" She smiled at Lo.

"Chocolate milk shake." Lolita smiled.

She acted so childish for a seventeen year old. I believe I've made note of this many times before.

After the woman went to retrieve her milk shake, She turned to me on her stool.

"I'm sorry." She said.

"No, don't be. It was my fault honestly."

"I just really miss my mom." She said sadly.

I gabbed her hand and rubbed it soothingly.

"I know."

The woman brought her her milk shake. She took a few sips from it and watched me with a certain look.

"Let's go home." She said as she took one last sip from her milkshake.

I nodded and laid the money down before her and I exited the diner and to the car.

---
I looked at her from the bottom of the stair case. She stood by the window at the top while leaning on the edge of the railing.

She looked at me tiredly as she undid the buttons of her shirt while leaning off the stair case.

I looked at her as I ran a hand through my damp hair and swallowed hard.

After she undid them all she looked back at me.

"Carry me to bed." She pleaded.

I said nothing as I walked up the steps slowly and hoisted her up in my arms.

She laid her head down on my shoulder and I knew right there that I couldn't be anymore in love with her than I was right now.

I walked to my room and laid her on my bed. I started to walk away but she grabbed my arm.

I looked back at her slowly.

"Stay." She whispered only audibly enough for me to hear.

I nodded and sat on the bed beside her. I stroked her hair as she kept her eyes on me.

She suddenly sat up and pulled me into a kiss. It took me off guard for a moment before I finally started kissing back. I grabbed her hips and laid her back down.

"You're very cold, love."
I commented lowly as I felt her shivering body.

"I know." She breathed out with closed eyes as I felt her bare stomach.

"I can fix that." I said.

I took her shirt the rest of the way off before pulling her closer to my body. I started to kiss her again.

Her arms rested around my shoulders as I undid the buttons on my own shirt.

She pulled her skirt off as I undid my belt.

Her body was so soft and small.

I cupped her breasts in my hands as she fluttered her eyes closed.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Yes." She nodded.

A/N: Wow, finally got a smut scene in there! Feeling proud! Sorry for such a long wait! Vote/Comment for an update.