Chapter 3: Lessons

"I don't understand them?"

I looked up quietly as her fingers danced across the keys. She must have never played piano before.

"Here, just let follow my hands." I instructed as I played an easy known classic, Twinkle Twinkle little star.

"Now your turn."

She did so slowly and she got them right but then she hit a wrong note.

She cringed from the sudden noise change.

"Why don't I guide your hands?"

She shrugged as I put my hands on her smaller ones.

I guided her hands along the keys and leaned in closer above her shoulder. My mind was elsewhere as I guided them.

I wasn't thinking about the piano, I was just glad to be touching her.

My hands suddenly stopped guiding hers and my thumbs grazed along her hands.

She let out a quiet little gasp that was barely audible but only I myself heard it because I was right next to her.

"Let's work on another song..." I leaned away from her.

She nodded and wouldn't dare look at me. I think I screwed it up, badly.

---

I heard a knock at the door and I opened it to reveal Charlotte, I think her name was.

"Hi! Just came pick her up. You should join us tomorrow for lunch."

If it meant being with her then by all means ,I was going.

"That sounds like a splendid idea!"

"So you will be there? "

"Of course."