Chapter 6: Park

Lolita's Point of view

"Mom, I'm going to the park!" I yelled as I slipped my shoes on.

Not a word was heard as I opened the door. I shrugged and walked outside. I breathed in the fresh air around me and darted to walk down the sidewalk to the park.

I wore my usual floral print romper with flats. I pulled my hair into a bun and continued to walk to the park.

I felt like someone was following me. I kept my eyes open and looked around every time I stopped for cars.

I entered the park gates slowly and there he was sitting with his back to me on the swings.

"Jack?" I tapped his shoulder.

"Lolita!" He smiled.

Paul's Point Of View
I watched from a park bench with a newspaper in my hand.

"Jack." I muttered to myself.

He was a young looking boy that may have been the same age as her.

Dark black hair with crystal clear blue eyes. He was a boy though, she needed a man. She needed, me.

I listened intently as she sat beside him on another swing.

He smiled at her as she laughed.

"Glad you made it, I almost thought you weren't coming." He laughed.

"Why wouldn't I? You're my best friend!"

The two talked about random things such as School work, what classes they'd have when school started again, movies and other such things.

I thought nothing of the young man until he pushed hair behind her ear.

It infuriated me that he thought he could just do that. That he had really no proper respect for such a beauty like Lolita.

I clenched the paper in fists and almost got up to tell him off before Lolita stood up from her spot.

"Uhm, I should get going. I have piano lessons soon."

And I smiled because 1. She didn't have piano lessons today (meaning she lied to get out of the situation) 2. He was left there feeling like a fool as she hurried away from the park.

A/N: Vote and comment for an update please! (: