Chapter 1

As I walked home from school, I looked across the street and saw piercing brown eyes starring in to my soul. Seconds turned into minutes, soon I was able to break contact for a split second and as soon as I looked back, I saw a wolf. Not just any wolf but this wolf had the same intimidating brown eyes. The wolf had a black snout and silver paws. The wolf was as white as snow. We just stood there, starring at each other.Finally, the wolf decided to leave. Wow that was weird.

As soon as I closed the door to my step-parents' house, I heard crying. " oh no, THOMAS" I screamed the last part. Our step-dad started abusing my brother at the age of four and he abused me ever since I got here. I ran into the kitchen were I where I heard the crying. As soon as I walked in I was shocked to find my foster mom, June, on the floor sobbing and hicupping loud hiccups that can be heard from China. "June what happened? are you alright? where is Thomas? is he alright? " I bombarded her with questions, but she couldn't talk from all the sobs and hiccups. All she did was point to a nearby window. I walked over to the window noticing some broken glass on the way. What I saw was ghastly. It was Thomas ripped to shreds, dead in a puddle of his own blood. Soon I was also sitting next to June, hicupping even louder with my sobs just as loud.

Weeks later, and it was already my brothers funeral.Our step-dad, Joe, didn't bother showing up.He was probably at bar drinking and smoking.Poor June, how did she end up with such a ruthless, abusing, asshole. She is so kind, sweet, independent, loving, and caring woman.She has petite black hair and brown eyes with a very slim and tall figure.She was absolutely stunning. While Joe was a dirty blond bad boy, with blue eyes and a leather jacket. He believes they make him look young and wild. When all they do is make him look like a bad boy wannabe. He abused me and my brother because June is never home and when she is, she pays us more attention. June always goes on business trips so that she doesn't have to deal with Joe. Anyway, I just got home from the funeral with my best friend Maddison or Maddie as I like to call her in the car with me and June. As soon as we got home, a very drunken Joe sways down stairs and grabs June, pulling her upstairs while she giggles. His trying to make her forget Thomas and me so when she comes home he pulls her upstairs and they have an all night-all day sex.

JOE'S POINT OF VIEW ( POV)

Tonight I want to make June so drunk she will surely forget those motherfuckers. " June baby, don't feel bad about Thomas, I promise I will make you forget with tonight's special treatment" I said to her with a wink. She blushes, yep I still got my charm."But babe what about Riley" she questioned. Again with the stupid orphans. "Riley is 14 she can stay by herself for one night." I explained. She nodded, good. As soon as I locked the doors, I saw something very frightening, a guy wearing all black staring at a picture of RILEY! Why does he care so much about that twerp. He looked at me in the eye with his brown ones.(A/n remember the brown eyed boy in the beginning of the book. yep it's him. I will explain more about him soon) He is a threat to June I will have to get rid of Riley since he is very interested in her."Joe, what's going on you just, froze" I heard June call. uh oh. " nothing, just making sure we have great night." I told her. I will have to tell her tonight that Riley has got to go.

~~~~~
A\N

Wussup my peeps( too much kinda guessed) so I really hope you liked it and I will be updating every night oh and I have this huge plot twist. Get ready cause this rollercoaster is going dowwwnnnnnnnnn. please comment on what you think and if you may please comment, vote and share.

xoxo bye my super duper awesome friends? I hope. bye anyway. miss u already. *caugh* SIKE*caugh*caugh*

One more thing please choose who is going to be RILEY, MADDIE, JOE AND JUNE. There will be more characters but please let me know these few people. The ones I call on soon will win bye!
I MADE THIS COMMENT A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO. SO, IT IS NO LONGER VIVID AND I WILL NO LONGER NEED FOR OPINION BECAUSE IN THE NEXT CHAPTERS, THE NAMES WILL BE GIVEN, BUT, IF YOU TRIED OR ALREADY HAVE, THANK YOU!