Today's the day.

Your POV:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My name is (Y/N) Ackerman and I'm Levi Ackerman's little sister, only by like 8 years though. Okay, that's kind of a lot... I'm 15 years old and my brothers 23 years old. But today I'm joining The Survey Corps just like Levi.

I told my parents that I was going to see Levi return. They approved and let me go see him come back. As I was walking there I began getting worried, 'What if he doesn't come back? I mean he is humanities strongest but what if that's just a lie?' That's all I thought about until I heard the clicking of horse hooves coming closer. I snapped out of it and looked up. Oh, I'm already here... The more people that passed by, the more people from the crowd broke down and left. Soon enough, I was the only one left. Tears were lining up one by one on the brim of my eyes. One tear dropped,"Levi?" I asked softly hoping he was somewhere nearby.

Levi's POV:
~~~~~~~~~~~
'I've got to hurry up and get to (Y/N)' I thought to myself while finishing up a meeting. 'Let's see.... She should be about 2 minutes away from this building if I use my 3DMG... Yea, I'll just use my 3DMG.' "Alright everyone, you are dismissed." I hear Erwin announce, everyone began filing out of the room but I ran past all of them and messed up their perfect line. I ran outside and fired the lead up onto a building, swinging on top of the building. I spotted (Y/N) 'I-Is she crying? That's not my sister then. She's never cried.' "Not even in front of me." I spoke aloud accidentally. She looked up. That. That was my sister. My baby sister, (Y/N) Ackerman.

Your POV:
~~~~~~~~~~
I looked up still with watery eyes as I heard someone speak. "Fuck! That's someone from school I bet!" I said ready to run away. "Now, now, baby sister don't use such foul language" he said. I smiled, that was Levi. "Levi!" I ran up to him and hugged him tightly while smiling. I looked up and saw him smiling slightly. I heard voices behind us. "Wow, heichou, I didn't think that you could smile." A beautiful boy with green eyes laughed to Levi. "Jaeger...." Levi growled at him. Wait a second Jaeger... Jaeger. That name sounded familiar.... "Hey big brother..." He looked at me and nodded. "Is that Cadet Eren Jaeger?" He nodded once more "Yes, (Y/N), Eren. Jaeger." I looked over at the group of people consisting of 5. No, six a blonde man with funny looking eyebrows walked up. I giggled as he raised an eyebrow at me. The group were standing there with their mouths hung open. "Close 'em your gonna catch flies." Levi and I said in the same stern voice I looked at him and smiled. "Remember me (Y/N)? I'm Erwin" He asked "Oh yea! I'm not sure how I forgot those eyebrows." He furrowed his 'pets' as I liked to call them. "Yeah, yeah. Did you tell him yet?" I nodded my head no and looked at my brother. "A-Uhh-Ummm... Yea.. I'm joining The Survey Corps...." I said nervously looking at him anxiously.

"YOU'RE WHAT? DO YOU KNOW HOW DANGEROUS THAT IS (Y/N)!?" He flipped out on me. Tears. They once again came back to visit today, I didn't usually cry. I wiped a tear and turned to the group "Hello. I'm (Y/N) and I will be working with you from now on." I said monotoned. Then turned back around to Levi "And you aren't my legal guardian. Mom and dad are for the next 3 years." I told him still sounding bored "And they agreed." He furrowed his eyebrows and walked home as I turned back to the group ignoring him. "He's a bit of a drama queen." I said completey fine. They all laughed red. "I'm surprised you can stand up to him like that." A ginger-haired girl said holding out her hand "I'm Petra" I didn't shake it, I didn't feel the need to. She walked back quietly. "This is Eld, Gunther, and Oulo. Oulo aspires to be an exact replica of Levi." Eren said. Oulu clicked his tongue. I got lost in Erens eyes. He waved his hand "Oh! Um..." I started turning red. "He's nothing like that. He's more loving, sweet, caring and drama queen~ish." They all looked at me like I was crazy "Oi, the hell are you brats looking at?" They all stiffened up and saluted me. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "Oh, I'm sorry Ms. Ackerman. You were just like Levi we got... Um... Stiff!" Eld said proud of himself for thinking of the word. I noticed Erwin was gone. Oh well, he probably had to groom his eyebrows. "Ack! Dont call me that! It sounds like I'm married to Levi or something! I wouldn't even let my teacher call me that!" I said pissed off. He bowed to me I rolled my eyes "Get off the floor you're getting your uniform dirty." He got up. I looked over at Erens beautiful eyes and got stuck in them again until some girl ran up behind him. "EREN!" She yelled to him. Oh, they're a couple I guess. "Fack off, Mikasa." He rolled his eyes. Or they aren't a couple.... "What? You too scared to say fuck? I'll say it 5 times." I began saying it only to get interuppted by someone grabbing my shoulder "Oi! Fuck off, brat." I said while turning around. "Don't ever talk to me like that ever again." My brother started "You don't talk to older siblings like that." He said through gritted teeth. I looked over, Mikasa looked shocked I looked over at my brother "Again, I'm not your bitch! And you're not legally in charge of me!" I screamed in his face storming off back home and into my room.

Levi's POV:
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Shes a bitch, be careful of her." I told my squad, eyeing down Jaeger. How did she know him?

Authors note:
~~~~~~~~~~
Levis hot AF but he's too grumpy. Like he's always on his period. Omg that's hilarious yo think about. Anywaysss there's part one and I hope you enjoyed! Dont be afraid to be the first vote or comment! Love you guys baii!!