Chapter 23

A/N: Even though I don't really know how to do it just yet, I will be ending this story soon. It hasn't been that long since they met but they're engaged, a bit more drama will happen, then I don't think anything is happening after. So... ya. I don't want to just end it without notice and say it's the last chapter but sadly it will be ending soon.

Xo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Jade's POV•

"Are you sure you can't come?" I sigh and hug Val tight outside our tour bus the morning after the hotel.

It's eight in the morning but we're taking off so we're there around 1:30-2:00.

"I can't just up and go to Arizona with you guys, babe, as much as I want to," she says and laughs when she looks over to Jen and Jorel. "I know she wants to."

"They're really into each other, it's cute," I try to be serious but they see us laughing and Jorel waves smugly before they come over.

"You guys didn't get this out of your system last night?" Val asks and smiles.

"Never," Jorel whispers, faking sexy voice and kissing Jen's neck.

"I know how he feels," Dylan walks up and wraps his arms around Val's waist from behind. "You can't come with us?"

"I can't, baby," she turns in his arms to face him and kisses him.

"Ok, bye," I laugh and walk on the tour bus while the two couples make out outside.

"What's up?" Jordon asks as I sit on the couch beside him.

"Possible orgy outside."

"The guys get lonely, not everyone has you," he leans over and kisses me hard.

"Only you have me," I whisper and he smirks against my lips.

"Good. You ready for another, but slightly less eventful, show tonight?"

"I'm so excited. I can't believe I'm a singer now..." I test the words out and he smiles.

"And you're incredible. You said you liked my voice," he laughs.

"Nothing's ever gonna top that first concert; LA, proposal, first time singing in public, my friends being here," I sigh happily, "yesterday doesn't feel real."

"It was. I still can't believe you're real," he leans in for another kiss and I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Woah, woah," Danny opens the bus door, "we're saying goodbye to our guests, not our clothes!" He laughs and decides it's better to stay outside.

"He's right," I groan and get up and go say goodbye to everyone else.

"Enjoy yourself, J," Des says to me, "you are so, so talented."

I hug her tight and Bre and Alexis come up and join.

"We're always here for you," Alexis kisses my cheek. "Have fun singing with your fiancée," she says in a singsong voice as she goes to hug Danny.

I watch as Bre and Deserae both leave too, but my focus is on George and Des. They're finally perfectly comfortable together. Thank God, I mean, Johnny 3 Tears.

I start to laugh uncontrollably and he walks over when all the girls have gotten in their cab and driven away, Dylan and Jorel already looking bummed.

"What's so funny?"

"You," I wheeze and try to catch my breath.

"Uh...?"