Chapter 22

A/N: I just wanted to say it's really cool that there are some loyal fans of this story, even when it gets a little dull. You guys are great.

Ps: thought I should tag you in this (; CharlieScenesShadow

Xo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Jade's POV•

"And I've lost it all, fell today, it's all the same.
I'm sorry, oh. I'm sorry, no," I sing and stare at the ground. "And I've been abused, I feel so used, because of you. I'm sorry, oh. I'm sorry, no."

Me and Danny have spent hours deciding how to split up the songs and rehearsing. In a way, I've never felt like this big of an intrusion on any of the guys.

They canceled shows for me, they let me sleep on their bus and don't act sick of me, but now I'm stealing parts of Danny's songs.

"You're so good, shorty," Danny says and puts his hand on my shoulder. "You're gonna kill it tonight."

"I am not," I sigh. "I feel bad."

"Why the hell do you feel bad?"

"First I steal bus space, then I steal you guys away from shows, then I bother you all, then I steal your songs. It's too much."

"You're not stealing anything," he smiles reassuringly, "I want you to sing out there with me."

"But why?"

"Because you're talented as hell and we all really really love you. You are not bothering a single person on this bus and all of our fans are going to adore you as much as we do," he hugs me and Jordon walks into the lounge.

"Thanks a lot, Danny," I smile, "you're so nice to me. I wish I wasn't taking any of your choruses though."

"You guys are going to sound great together," Jordon says and grabs an energy drink from the fridge. "I'm so excited to hear you tonight. Have you worked out the songs?"

"Ya, we've got it," I answer and hug him, "but you'll hear it later, it's kind of hard to explain."

Danny does the first chorus of every song and I do the second chorus. We both get to do the bridges of all the songs from certain albums; mine are Swan Songs and Day of the Dead and Danny's are American Tragedy and Notes From the Underground. Whoever's album it is for bridges also gets to do the third and fourth choruses if there are any, usually there is as the song fades out or depending how many verses. Me and Danny both completely understand it, but it'd take a while to explain to someone who wasn't there.

"Well," Jordon says, "how's it gonna feel to sing with those stitches?"

"Shit, I forgot," I groan. "One sec."

I grab a pair of scissors from the drawer and head to the bathroom. With perfect precision, I cut the stitches off my lip. It's about a hundred percent fixed anyway.

"All better," I say and kiss Jordon hard, not caring that some of the other guys have joined us in the room.

"Put on your masks, lovebirds," Mattie says, "it's time for Jade's first show."

I grin from ear to ear and run to my bunk to grab my mask. I put in on and look at it in my phone camera, smiling at my reflection.

I love the way it looks but I'm so nervous.

I take Jordon's hand and we walk out of the bus and into the boys' hometown venue for what Jordon says is going to be 'a big show'.

I can't believe my first concert gets to be back home in LA. I practically drag Jordon behind me as I run into the venue and stand backstage, staring at the crowd.