Chapter 17

A/N: Ok, so I know exactly what drama I want to be building to between Jordon and Jade, but the thing is, I don't want it to happen just yet. So for now, there is going to be some more work drama and stuff about Jade's girls. Also... This is a special chapter. Since I don't want to rush the drama too much, enjoy this Mattie and Breanna POV chapter. (: I thought it might be cool, but I dunno.

Xo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Mattie's POV•

"Do you get what I'm trying to say?" Breanna says, running her hand through her long dirty blonde hair.

"Honestly, it really hurts that you think I'm like that."

"I don't want to think that, but I was drunk out of my mind and I didn't want it to be like that," she looks down at her hands.

She is so damn beautiful.

"I didn't want that either, please believe me. I didn't take advantage of you, I would never take advantage of you," I pat down my hair a little. I feel like shit. "Bre, I am crazy about you, and it'd be a lie to say I didn't want that, God knows I do, but not the way it happened. I want to kiss you so badly and remember it, but I know you don't want me to, so I'll just go," I say and sigh, turning around on the sidewalk to walk back to the bus.

"No, please don't," she runs up to me. "I'm sorry I hurt you, I'm just confused."

"I don't understand what I'm supposed to do when you don't believe me. You think I'm some asshole and I-"

"I don't think you're an asshole! It seemed a little bit like you took advantage, ya, but if you say you were drunk too, that's not what's important. I believe you, ok?" She takes a shaky breath and I nod. "What's driving me fucking crazy is the fact that I remember you kissing me and touching me but I can't remember how it felt. I can't remember the way your lips feel, and I can't remember the way you way you moved with me! Don't you get it, it hurts, ok? I'm sorry I offended you, I just want to remember what it's like to ki-" I cut her off when I step forward and put my lips on hers, kissing her gently.

I can feel her smile against my lips and it makes me happy. I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her closer to me, one of my hands snaking up to cup her face. We stay like this for a few minutes, and I don't mind at all.

"Will you remember that?" I whisper and smile while I rest my forehead on hers.

"Mmhhmm," she blushes.

"I just want you to know, I wanted to remember it too. While you weren't with us, I was having blurry memories and I hated it. I'm glad I can actually kiss you, unless you don't want me to do it again," I pull back and look down awkwardly.

"I do, I do. Promise me something?"

"Ya?"

"As much as I want it again, we take it slow this time?" She looks at her hands and her hair falls in front of her pale green eyes.

"I told you, I wish it didn't happen that way, so yes, I promise," I say and kiss her again.

I hear my phone buzz and groan as I pull it out of my pocket.

"Mattie?" George's voice comes through the line.

"Ya, man?"

"We're heading out for the show, where are you two?"

"Doing it!" I hear Dylan yell in the background.

"Shut up," I mumble, "and ok. We're close to the bus, we just went for a walk. Be there in a minute."

I put my phone away and turn to Bre.

"Ready to go from this really cute moment to a super hardcore night?"

"So ready!" She practically shrieks and I laugh.

We walk back to the bus, hand in hand, and meet the rest of our friends who are waiting outside.

"I am so ready for the party that I just know is going to happen tonight," Jen says and Jorel pulls her into a hug.

They really are cute together.

"What about you, Breanna? Do you like to party?" George asks her and she takes a step closer to me.

"With the HU boys, who wouldn't?"

"Good answer," I smile and kiss her.

"YAY!" Jade yells and Charlie starts laughing his ass of while he pulls out his phone to call us cabs. "I WAS HOPING THIS WOULD HAPPEN!"

"You're such a child," Bre jokes and hugs Jade.

Leather jacket, v-neck, skinny jeans, combat boots. I'm supposed to take it slow?

"Would you not check out the poor girl's ass?" Jorel laughs. "How many thousands of people has Charlie told that you're gay?"

Breanna blushes and I feel really bad, she obviously doesn't love being center of attention.

"Such a dick," I groan and the cabs pull up.

Thank God, more than one this time.

We split up into groups of four, Bre and I with Jade and Charlie. We climb in and Bre and Jade have the biggest smiles on their faces.

"What's up, guys? Excited?" I ask.

"Moderately," Bre says and kisses my cheek.

We pull up to the concert and head inside, Funny and Val right behind us. We go straight in and set the girls up backstage, the only one that's ever been backstage is Jade.

I wonder for a moment if I should do something like what Jordon did, but Breanna would be too embarrassed.

It takes no time for the opening to Undead to start playing and I get on stage and scream.

While the guys do their parts, I can't help but keep looking backstage at her. She looks gorgeous.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the concert's over and we've finished Tendencies, Danny thanks everyone quickly for coming and we go backstage.

"I wanna get fucked up," Dylan groans and there's a chorus of agreement from the girls.

"What are we doing here then?" I laugh.

I take Bre's hand and we walk out in search of a club, ready for an awesome night.