Chapter 12

A/N: So, personally I don't love when authors on here put up a picture of who the character is supposed to be. It's like when a book gets turned into a movie and the character never looks how you want them to. I don't want to ruin anyone's idea of the characters but if you want me to try to find a picture of who they resemble, I will. Just let me know. Also, tell me how you guys feel about this.(: xo

•Charlie's POV•

I wake up to royal purple walls and the feel of Jade's head nuzzled into my chest. We'd gone back to her place when the rest of the girls left last night. Well, most of the girls. Valerie and Jen were still there when we left and I think it's obvious they stayed the night.

I kiss her forehead and stare up at the ceiling. The concert is tonight. I've performed hundreds and thousands of times, why am I so nervous about this one?

Oh yeah. The girl who's been making me nervous for the past few days is coming. I mean my girlfriend is coming. The thought makes me smile. It feels different to say. I test it out a few times in my head.

"What?" Jade asks, rubbing her eyes.

"What do you mean?"

"You said that out loud, babe," she smiles.

I feel like I'm starting to blush, which is ridiculously weird for me.

"I was just thinking about how excited I am to have you at the show tonight," I tell her, kissing her lightly.

"I get to see my hero perform live, I'm also quite excited," she grins and kisses me again.

"'Hero.' I love it," I say and turn over onto my side to look at her.

"This is going to be absolutely incredible," she says, rolling onto her back to smile at the ceiling.

"Which part?"

"Hollywood Undead live! You live! This is my dream." She smiles.

•Jade's POV•

I still don't know what I'm going to do about the tour and the editing job. Two dreams, do they really both need to happen at the same time?

"I need you, God, so you won't you please help me now. These are the only cards that you dealt me out."

I smile as I think of the lyrics to Disease and how accurate all of their lyrics have always been.

I'll tell him after the show. I don't want to start a fight or a break up and have him sad during the show. These are a huge deal for the band and I love the band.

"Your dream?" Jordon asks, grinning.

I roll over to face him.

"Yes. The dream. You guys are my gods and your lyrics are like the bible," I say truthfully.
(A/N: I say this to everyone who asks why I like them.)

"Well, you're my dream," he blushes and kisses me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We'd stopped back at Jordon's house so him and the guys could get ready for the show and now we're on our way. My heart is racing and I'm not even performing. This is going to be the most amazing experience, and I know because I'm a pretty intense fan who watches nothing but interviews and live performances. Netflix? What's that.

We drive with Jordon and I in the front and Jorel and Danny in the back. The other three boys are in George's car and the girls are supposed to meet us there in a few minutes.