Chapter 11

A/N: I am sooo sorry about the last one or two chapters. They've been fillers in all honesty and not interesting at all but I've been busy and writing at awkward times so it wasn't seeming unified. That being said, I hope this will make up for all of the missing angst. Xo.

•Jade's POV•

"Danny, these games of yours never really work out or seem like a good-good idea," Jorel slurs, having had a few beers already.

"I swear, this ones gonna be fine," Danny smiles, drunk and proud.

I look up at Jordon, sitting on his lap on one of the couches, and kiss him long and hard. I wonder if that'll always give me chills, I think to myself.

"Get a room!" Dylan and George yell at the same time. Dylan is obviously more than just drunk.

Alcohol makes me confident, and I fist my hand in Jordon's Dead Coulture tee and bite his neck. He inhales sharply and tries to act like he's focusing on the guys. I smile when he looks down at me and quietly let's out the breath he's been holding.

"Ooo, ooo, this one's for Jade!" Mattie says excitedly.

"Shoot." Why did I drink before this. I'm going to embarrass myself.

"Are you really a sex freak?" He winks at me.

"No."

"You boring?"

I look at Jordon who answers for me, "no."

"Then why were you talking about orgies?"

"It was a joke about what happened after we left, I'd never be in an orgy," I say truthfully. Fuck, Jade, stop saying the truth.

"Only one person?" Danny joins the questioning.

"Yes, not all of us are Dylan," I smile at him, remembering what he asked earlier.

"At the same time, or at all?"

"At all." I meant to think it but it just slipped out in the haze of alcohol and five hundred questions.

"Fuck," I say, putting my head in my hands and curling into a ball in Jordon's lap.

"You're fine," he whispers to me and tucks a strand of hair behind my ear.

"One person?" Dylan asks.

"Ever?" George graciously points out the obvious.

"How did you live?" Mattie fakes dying on the couch.

"So, when you said you didn't like talking about sleeping with Charles, it's cause of this?" Jorel asks me.

I nod and crawl up even further into my ball of embarrassment.

"Jordon said you're twenty three?!" Dylan says in complete shock.

"And he told the truth, I wish I didn't." I mutter.

"Who cares? I mean, none of us would ever wait that long, ever, but you're still cool," George pats my shoulder as he gets up to get another beer.

"You guys mind if I call Jen?" Jorel asks, smiling. He better be nice to her.

The boys all agree and tell her to bring the rest of our group. I assume all of them are drunk enough to need girls with them.

Jordon leans in and whispers in my ear, giving me chills, "Is it ok if we talk in my room for a minute?"

I nod and get up off his lap, looking at the other 5 guys, drunk and disoriented enough to not notice us leave the room.