Chapter 20

Miley -

Our kiss slowly changes from the soft, slow gentle one to a more aggressive and needy kiss. My legs wrap around Harry's waist, and my arms wrap around his back, my hands resting on his broad shoulders.

Harry's arms reach out, his hands on either side of my head, supporting his own weight keeping himself from crushing me underneath him.

His hips rolls into mine and I feel something I'd never felt before, though I'm not complaining at all about it.

Suddenly I feel the hem of my shirt slowly rising up my body until it's pulled over my head, and I watch my shirt land softly on the floor nearby the bed. Harry's hands return to the sides of my head and I look up to see his green eyes searching over my now exposed body and I want to cry because I'm so self-conscious and afraid that I'm not good enough for him.

"Harry, stop." I whine, wishing now that I had at least kind of protested when he'd pulled my shirt over my head.

"Stop what?" He asked, his eyes meeting mine again.

"Staring at me." I whispered.

"But you're beautiful. Miley, don't be so scared of letting me see you. Please." His voice came out in a soft whisper and his lips are closer and closer to mine as he spoke until our lips brushed against each other's as he spoke. Something I can never get enough of.

"Well, then let me see you." It's only fair.

"Miley, we're showing the same amount of skin." He laughed lightly and I realized he was right. We were both topless and only in our bottoms underwear.

"Are we still...going to...?" I asked, delicately.

"Do you still want to?" He asked, brushing his hand against my face gently.

I nodded. I did want this. Mom was going to take Harry away because she didn't trust me. Then I'll just give her a reason not to. What's the point now anyway?

"If you want to stop, just tell me and I will. But you will have to say something." He sounded so caring that it nearly made me start to cry once again. Nearly. I managed to hold it back.

His right hand reached some and gripped at the waistband of my underwear and he looked me in the eyes as if waiting for permission. I nodded and he pulled them down slowly.

"Don't be scared." He whispered as he reached down and this time pulled his own underwear off. I on purposely avoided looking downward on him. I needed a moment to take it what I was doing. What we were doing. And what we were about to do.

But my gaze came down from the ceiling when I felt his hand touching me where no one else had ever touched.

"I'm not going to hurt you. I'm just going to make sure I don't hurt you." He spoke calmly and assuredly. Though my heart was still pounding so loud in my ears that my head was hurting from it.

"Harry!" I let out a mix between a scream and a whine when he inserted a finger into me.

"Shh. You're okay. I've got you." He spoke as his other hand came around rested on the back of my head. As his other hand did things to me that I never dared to dream of.

"Harry, please just...you. I want you." I moaned.

"Miley, I'm scared I'll hurt you."

"No, you won't. Trust me." I whined and stared into his dilated eyes.

"You'll tell me if you're hurting?" And I nodded, lying.

He removed his finger and I closed my eyes, letting the pounding of my heart fill my ears as I mentally prepared myself.

When I felt it, I just knew I had been ripped apart from the inside out. I'd never known pain like it before. My legs felt sore, my arms felt weak, my insides like they were being rearranged. But I fought the tears, not wanting Harry to remember our time like that.

"You okay?" He asked, his voice sounding deeper and raspier than before.

I nodded, slowly and he began to move. Slowly. I believe he could tell I was in pain, but the pain slowly began to fade away until it was gone and left in its place was pure bliss.

My back arched off the mattress and both of Harry's arms wrapped around my back, bringing me close against him. I felt my entire body shaking almost violently with the pleasure that was shooting through my body with every little moment from both of our bodies.

"Shh, baby. Shh." Harry whispered in my ear as I gasped and shook with his movement. It was like pleasurable lighting shocking through me as he moved in and out of me.

I was now gasping with every thrust Harry made, and I gripped around him tightly as I felt like I was going to die from the amazing feelings I was having.

Suddenly my eyes screwed shut and a loud gasp escaped me involuntarily and my entire body jerked and I felt Harry's grip on me tighten as I felt my body tense, then slowly relax.

"Shh. You're okay, baby. Can you hear me?" I nodded, my eyes still shut as I felt my back carefully coming back into contact with the soft mattress.

"You still with me, Miley?" He asked and I opened my eyes, seeing him lightly smiling at me. His hair was wet with sweat, and his body had a wet shine on it from that also. His muscles seemed more defined and his body seemed tanner than a few minutes ago.

"That was amazing." I was amazed that I still had a voice after all the gasping I'd just finished doing. Suddenly Harry's smile fell and the color in his face drained.

"What's wrong? Harry?" I felt my heart rate quicken once again.

"We didn't use a condom."